Descrição da Vaga
The Director of Business Control and Business Support oversees the areas of Business Control, Credit Management, and the Order-to-Delivery Process in South America.
We are looking for a leader with a strong sense of ownership, courage, and a passion for continuous improvement and a team-oriented mindset. This role will be pivotal in building trust and cultivating relationships with dealers, OEMs and other stakeholders in the Regional and Global Volvo Penta Organization, as well as locally within Volvo South America.
If you have what we are looking for, we invite you to apply to become a Director of Business Control & Business Support for our Volvo Penta South America region.
- Plan, forecast, and follow up on volumes, sales, profitability, expenses and other relevant KPIs as well as supporting the local team, Regional Business Control and CFO with ad hoc analysis and reporting.
- Lead and support the month-end closing process and proactively forecast the result of each month.
- Support South American managers in analyzing business opportunities.
- Lead and support the Business Analyst in developing financial statement analysis, developing credit cases in the Credit Portal and promote case approval.
- Develop receivables insurance relationships and develop collaterals such as LCs and guarantees.
- Work closely with the Volvo Shared Services team in the collection processes.
Support pricing process to achieve global and regional alignment and secure price realization.
Order to Delivery
- Manage and support the local Front Office in Curitiba with focus on excellent customer service and delivery precision, and coordinate supply chain employees located in South America.
- Work with Region Americas and the Global Logistic Function to manage orders, inventory and deliveries in South America.
- Work closely with the General Manager in South America and the local management team to develop the strategic direction, business, and organization in South America.
- Support the CFO and General Manager in the local and regional management process.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Diverse management experience with strong communication skills to interface with customers and executives.
- Experience in financial reporting and business control.
- Experience from credit management and customer interaction/negotiation in credit matters.
- Fluency in written and oral English. Portuguese and Spanish is a plus.
EDUCATION & LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field; Master's degree preferred.
- Well advanced in Leading People and a clear aspiration of Leading Leaders.