Descrição da Vaga
Are you ready for a new challenge?
The LATAM Market Director will lead a team of Ecommerce professionals covering LATAM Focus markets (Brazil, Mexico). You will define the Winning Market Strategy for LATAM Focus markets, leading Key Customer and Destination Led Initiatives across partner groups within BEX and EG, as well as making capital allocation recommendations to drive business growth for these Markets. The team will ultimately be responsible for the local competitiveness of the business across price, health of the site, and customer experience. They will own ecommerce responsibilities through a Destination lens, as well as supporting Global initiatives led by the Global Lines-of-Business and Customer Experience teams.
What are the responsibilities?
- Define Winning Market Strategy for MX and BR markets that solves for both Local Relevancy and building Sustainable Growth – this will include
- Defining and leading a finite set (2-3) of Key Market and Customer Centric Initiatives, developing and applying global standard methodologies, to unlock structural market opportunity and ensure market is meeting key business metrics for growth
- (Co)leading development of consistent and repeatable Growth Playbooks, ultimately solving for a common and scalable global approach to most of our Market Initiatives
- Making capital allocation recommendations and proposing growth tests, that consider all capital levers (Marketing channel spend, Pricing Investment, Customer Service, etc), and ultimately solve for both business growth and customer
- Lead Destination Initiatives for the Mexican and Brazilian market consumer.
- Identifying key opportunities through Destination lenses that include Point of Sale, Domestic market and material Inbound traffic sources
- Approaching problems in a Globally consistent manner, developing and using Global Destination Playbook adopted across BEX markets
- Drive channel orchestration (marketing and merchandising) that solves for LATAM Market seasonality across demand and supply lenses, and ensure we become more relevant to the consumer as and when they typically search for travel and different trip types
- Lead LATAM E-Commerce function
- To be responsible for the LATAM Market narrative in both weekly and monthly CMC forums (trading, business reviews)
- Maintaining Market site health, applying e-commerce standard methodologies, to monitor, raise and tackle issues when they occur
- Developing site, customer and business alarming roadmap and optimizing for the Market
- To adopt a common, Hypothesis Based approach to business performance analysis (eg. 5 whys)
- To demonstrate market insights and monitoring of the competitor Marketplace to develop a strong Test and Learn backlog to drive improved site performance and further the Brand's Local Relevancy for our consumers
- To use Market customer data streams to identify customer experience opportunities in partnership with Global CX team
- Supporting Global initiatives led by the Global LOB and CEX teams (including competitor teardowns, bug bashes, UAT), and solve for customer problems on the BEX Global Platform
- Run Market pricing BML to ensure Market competitiveness
- Collaborating with local/regional supply and pricing teams to define action plan or roadmap to strive for Market price competitiveness across key lines of business (Lodging, Air and Packages)
- Be the Local Market authority and go-to person for local market and competitor insights
- Serve as Market Spokesperson & interface to Legal, SGI, Tax
What are the skills required?
Real passion for Results: Drive high standards for individual, team, and organizational accomplishment; tenaciously work to meet or exceed relevant goals; derive happiness from goal achievement and continuous improvement.
Business Insight: Demonstrate keen understanding of the LATAM travel market, business operations and organizational levers (systems, processes, departments, functions), and the ability to translate them into executable Market strategy and initiatives that drives Market share growth
Analytical Skills: Demonstrate analytical skills and ability to secure and compare data from multiple sources to identify core business issues/opportunities; analytical approach to complex business issues, and draw upon business insight when information is incomplete
Communication and Influencing Skills: Ability to clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas to various partners, and influence/mobilize them to take actions towards common business goals.
Language skills : Portuguese and english is required.
People management and development: Previous success in leading, engaging and developing high-performing teams. Inspires a growth mindset to lead through change as well as build individual and team skills, capability and experience to operate successfully in highly matrixed and global teams.