Descrição da Vaga
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- To support profitable and sustainable market share growth for all brands (adidas & Reebok) in the country by developing/supporting and managing key strategic initiatives/projects/programs from planning to execution.
Address all extraordinary challenges to the organization and support country GM and VP BD LAM in cross functional ad hoc projects and requests.
- ( Strategy Planning ) Drive the development, evolution and implementation of the country Strategic Business Plan across brands, channels and supporting functions; securing full alignment with Global/LAM strategy. Facilitate an annual strategy review and define yearly priorities (playbook)
- ( Strategy Execution - Project Management ) Collaboratively steer, coordinate and prioritize execution of cross-functional strategic priorities.
Drive and guide initiative business owners in setting objectives, developing detailed plans and KPIs.
* ( Business Intelligence ) Leverage internal data sources, global advance analytics capabilities, and external market intelligence research; lead analytical approaches to turn sales, brand and consumer data into strategic insights for winning the consumer; identify new business opportunities to achieve profitable growth for adidas and Reebok in collaboration with functional experts.
* ( Change management ) Support country SLT in change management process following all major project implementation, proactively assess the need and drive the change (in business processes and organizational evolution) to meet the needs of brands, channels, customers and consumers.
* ( Management Support ) Support country SLT (primarily General Manager) in facilitating on-going management meetings, monitoring and reporting business KPIs to key stakeholders.
Support SLT in the preparation of strategic meetings as well as communication of key messages to Regional or Global HQ, Top Management or All Employee meetings.
* ( Network ) Build a strong network, acting as focal point for Panama Hub, to ensure identification of relevant projects. Actively contribute to the network by sharing best in class execution of global and regional strategies and by creating a "winning agenda" with Panama.
* ( Leadership ) Lead team and foster a high-performance culture within the team; develop and retain key talents (when applicable).
- Country GM and VP BD LAM;
- Business Development Team LAM (Panama and countries);
- Leadership team of adidas "Country Name", Project Owners and Internal Communication.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
* Strategic thinker with strong business / financial acumen;
* Extensive experience in and strong skills of process and project management;
* Analytical and result oriented;
* High personal impact and communication skills (both verbal and written);
* Strong influential skills;
* Ability to navigate within a matrix organization;
* Experience in working closely with Senior Management;
* Ability to organize data, analyze information and draw powerful insights;
* Team player with good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Requisite Education and Experience:
- Experience in management consulting or in Business roles (e.g Business Development, Project Management, Market Intelligence, Finance, Sales, Brand, SCM);
- Experience successfully leading, managing and developing a team (if applicable);
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. MBA degree is a plus;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must, advanced level in Spanish;
- Local Language: portuguese.