Descrição da Vaga
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This vacancy is for people with disabilitiesResponsible for managing software implementation, internal tools, or service technology projects.
* Facilitate, coordinate, and track day-to-day activities to support digital solutions implementation, maintenance and activation.
* Control day-to-day activities for smooth running of digital applications.
* Manage technical troubleshooting of Digital tools and escalate with internal and external teams.
* Create and maintain support documentation for digital tools.
* Liaise with local call center, connectivity, IB and Online center teams, as well as global product support teams to find resolution to Digital technical issues.
* Provide metrics to measure the performance of the support activities.
* Create support status reports.
* Adopt a proactive approach to identify risks to the success of the digital tools implementation.
* Develop effective action plans for resolution as early as possible.
* Incorporate new learning to support flow, constantly adjusting to improve performance.
* Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
* Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
* Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
* Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED and two years progressive experience in a technical field or project management.
* Minimum one years’ experience in project or program management.
* Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
* Proficient in the soft skills necessary to be an effective project manager.
* Negotiation skills and experience.
* Ability to monitor and manage critical path elements of consolidated projects.
* Ability to make presentations (internal and external).
* Bachelor's degree.
* Results driven.
* Problem resolution skills and creativity in solution development.
* Technical support experience.
* Ability to work proactively and engage with other teams.
* Advance Written English and intermediate speaking.
* Spanish desired.