Descrição da Vaga
Sobre Nossa Unidade
For over a century, Yara has worked to feed the world, and our mission is to do so in a responsible and sustainable way. A newly established global unit called Digital Farming has been created within Yara to use digital solutions to help us achieve this goal, by building tools to help farmers use our products more efficiently and by creating business models that make our products more accessible. The success of Digital Farming is a key priority in Yara, and we plan to significantly grow our capabilities in digital farming. We are now looking for forward leaning and enthusiastic people to help us build our team.
The Professional Market Solutions area is vital to this unit, as we own the solutions developed within Digital Farming. The Digital Solution Commercialization Specialist is a local role, where you will be responsible to implement and support the products and services developed by the Digital Farming team in Brazil, working closely with the unit Sales, Agronomy and Commercial Excellence teams. This includes, but it is not limited to, training, issue management and support, follow up delivery of services to customers and monitoring of implementation targets and KPIs.
The role is seen as “the face of the digital services” within the local market and it will have a double responsibility to make sure our solutions are implemented properly and feedback the input from the market during implementation.
- Work alongside the commercial team responsible for the Southeast region of Brazil to understand the market reality and make sure the digital services implementation plan is aligned with them. This includes, but it is not limited to, crop solutions (e.g. calibration for relevant crops), market access strategies (e.g. collaboration with coops, distributors), external stakeholders (e.g. influencers, consultants, universities, etc…) and R&D;
- Implement training program on the digital solutions under scope to Brazil commercial team and external customers and partners as agreed with Digital Commercialization Coordinator;
- Address change management challenges proactively, identifying potential roadblocks and escalating issues when necessary;
- Act proactively to ensure delivery KPIs remain within accepted levels – coordinate with local stakeholders to ensure needs are identified and addressed in a timely manner;
- Work hand to hand with CTCs and ATCs in Brazil to understand commercial targets and support delivery of digital services KPIs in line with Yara Brazil main business targets;
- Collaborate effectively and leverage Digital Farming team capabilities to deliver the Digital In-Field Analytics solution;
- Feedback the Digital Farming team with information from the implementation activities.
- University degree in a relevant academic discipline. preferably Master (minimum Bachelor), within Business or Agronomy.
- Experience in the commercial or product implementation ideally with a strong insight into the fertilizer business in Brazil.
- Knowledge of Yara´s commercial team in the Southeast of Brazil or the Southeast fertilizer market, players and customers.
- Entrepreneurship and strong track record of drive and achieving. Passion to make a difference in enabling new ways of farming and developing new commercial models for Yara. Understanding of agriculture, farming, and precision agriculture is an asset but not a prerequisite.
- Agronomy background or knowledge with focus on crop nutrition being a plus.
- Knowledge of English an asset.
Yara Brasil is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on job requirements and individual qualifications without regards to disability.