Descrição da Vaga
Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of Digital Marketing services. Accenture Marketing Business Process Services partners with CMOs and other marketing executives to provide better control and stability for their marketing organizations. We help our clients increase sales and revenue through the acquisition and retention of customers, and decrease costs by optimizing their marketing operations. Accenture helps clients acquire and retain customers, develop new customer insights and optimize marketing spend.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.** The Position:
The **Digital Marketing Sales & Account Lead (Sr. Manager) will be key to driving the continued expansion of one of Accenture’s fastest-growing offerings, Digital Marketing Services, to the Global 200 large-scale marketing enterprises in the Nordics / ASG / LATAM / ICEG geography. The Digital Marketing Sales and Account Lead owns the sales process and outcomes, leading a pursuit strategy through the origination and closing of specific sales opportunities in both established and new accounts. He/she develops relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients, creates strong value propositions, and acts as the point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key sales pursuit and account-related items with the client and internally.
The focus will be to lead the client engagement and sales process for digital marketing opportunities from point of origination, sales pursuit and negotiation to closure using deep sales process and expertise of the digital marketing capabilities. The specific digital services suite includes all the “end to end” activities in order to execute marketing online, from analytics, campaign management, content, social media monitoring and SEO and SEM. The job includes developing relationships with key buyers and decision- marketers at new and/or existing clients; to protect and grow the business. This role collaborates with a variety of specialists within Accenture including solution teams to help develop custom programs, negotiating pricing and contracting agreements, and client teams who drive the overall client relationship.
Relationship Development: establish and strengthen relationships with client C-Level face-offs, business and technical buyers, and key project stakeholders. Network with Industry Leaders, as well as business partners, Accenture Alliance partners, Industry Vendors, Competitors, and participates in key industry forums.
Client Demand Stimulation and Opportunity Generation: Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the firm and/or demand for its Services (may include developing/sending promotional materials, presenting in business forums, charitable activities, business associations, etc.).
Sales Process Leadership: Lead Sales Process for specific approved opportunities, complying with all internal sales stage entry/exit requirements. Construct and execute sales strategy and deal plan; including value proposition, win themes, tactics & action plan, relationship and communication plan and competitive analysis. Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with sales strategy.
Deal Closure: Lead team of professionals including technical, finance, legal, procurement, HR and proposal management through deal closure. Develop and maintain deal close plan, aligning proposition to client’s selection process, evaluation criteria and process. Understand the client’s organization and processes and manage all negotiations and closing activities accordingly.
Account Management: Responsible for client relationship and management of the account, including Profit and Loss management, quality and risk with the services provided to the client, and strategic positioning for growth.
* Develop relationships with key buyers, influencers and decision-makers for marketing services at new and/or existing clients – this can include but are not limited to stakeholders in marketing, procurement, IT, global operations, and shared service structures.
* Effectively engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the Accenture proposition
* Effectively develop internal relationships and create awareness of the Marketing-as-a-Service / marketing BPS offering with key account executives and stakeholders and support the translation into tailored value propositions specific for individual clients.
* Work with key account teams to influence client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
* Work together with solution, delivery and sales teams - facilitating the solution and value proposition shaping process to ensure differentiation and value in our offering to the client.
* Facilitate the negotiations and closing activities
* Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
* Support efforts and/or gain client agreement for press releases, use of references, etc.
* Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close
* Establish qualification and win strategy and power map
* Coordinate internal approvals and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition develop client interactions and relevant client demonstrations, etc.
* Ensure a competitive advantage is created and maintained
* May supervise or manage other Sales Capture Leads or other sales team members
The successful candidate will have at least 10 years of experience working as a digital account director for a large sized digital agency, marketing services provider (like an Epsilon or Ignition One), or marketing BPO provider. Proficiency in digital marketing tactics, operations and strategy, with focus on campaign, content, search & analytics; social media is also desirable. Excellent client management skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing stakeholders in multiple geographies, both on onshore and offshore. Excellent spoken and written language skills in English (mandatory).
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Marketing and/or Digital Marketing
* Minimum of 5 years’ Sales Pursuit Management experience
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Client Relationship and/or delivery experience
* Experience working with delivering Marketing Services related work within a large, heavily matrixed company environment
* Knowledge of the end to end marketing space from defining marketing plans, campaign definition, content production methods, and/ or analytic insights that drive next best action.
* Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
* Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment. Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
* High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
* Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
* Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character.
* This position requires travel of approximately **40-50% to multiple customer locations.
This opportunity is extended to all disabled people. Please could you mention the type of disability on the curriculum and if you need some special feature to develop their work. Accenture does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability is not crippling to the function, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression , or any other reason prohibited by local law.