Descrição da Vaga
We're looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven marketer responsible for developing and executing digital marketing efforts for the Latin America (LATAM) region. This role will own and lead digital marketing strategies for the LATAM, leveraging best practices and innovative programs to drive leads, acquire new customers, increase product adoption and expand awareness of AWS solutions to LATAM customers and prospects. This role will work very closely with the global digital teams, and LATAM Field Marketing team to support marketing objectives with digital tactics (Email, Social, SEM, SEO, Web, Webinars, etc.)
The ideal candidate will take an analytical approach to problem solving and have a proven track record in building and executing strategic digital marketing programs. This person will have experience working within cross-functional organizations to develop integrated marketing campaigns that generate pipeline.
* Partner with the LATAM and Central digital teams to ensure leverage of best practices across the region.
* Optimize web marketing strategy and manage web resources to increase web traffic, sales inquiries from web forms, AWS account sign ups and other business results.
* Create local contents in alignment with Central and Local Teams.
* Build, launch and report marketing campaign using Marketing Automation tools (e.g. Email Marketing and Landing Pages) as well as making sure that we are maintaining the highest standard on our local communications.
* Ensure quality of centrally localized assets as well as localize assets when needed for Campaigns.
* Drive success for digital marketing efforts through SEO, SEM, Social media, web analytics, social media monitoring and demand generation programs.
* Proactively plan to address new market segment opportunities and react to unforeseen challenges aligned.
* Activate content in multiple campaign channels, ensuring proper tracking and reporting for effectiveness.
* Review and optimize Paid Search Campaigns for Spanish Speaking Countries.
* Execute the Webinar Program considering demand generation, webinar execution and Follow-up campaigns.
* Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); optimize key metrics across the campaign lifecycle.
* Analyze the results of launched initiatives and drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize our resources at all times.
* Collaborate closely with the field marketing and cross functional teams to design and implement a digital strategy that positively impacts business growth and enhance online reputation.
* Fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation/digital marketing role.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.
* 3- 5 years of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social media.
* At least 3 years of experience in digital tools and systems.
* At least 3 years of experience in building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Marketo (other marketing automation tool) and Salesforce.com.
* Experience in B2B, high-tech products/services.
* Experience using Salesforce, email marketing platforms (E.g. ExactTarget) or marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua).
* HTML/CSS coding experience.
* Knowledge of testing and measurement to analyze ROI and evolve strategy.
* Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
* Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
* Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation