Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You’ll work in one of our offices in Brazil and will be part of Digital McKinsey
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses. As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation.
You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.You’ll also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
What You'll Do
You will work with client teams to assess, strategize, and implement data, analytics, and marketing technology solutions to solve our clients' business problems.
You will provide a distinctive level of subject matter expertise on how to execute and activate digital marketing strategies for customer acquisition, customer engagement, and personalization. You’ll work directly with consulting teams to conduct assessments of client digital marketing capabilities and performance, playing a significant role in team problem solving through the findings and insights from diagnostics and assessments.
You will drive strategy and the development of specific approaches to drive customer acquisition, engagement, loyalty, and cross-sell. Additionally, you’ll guide clients on technology solution choices, selection criteria and vendor trade-offs. You will define the implications to the client operating model, new roles and org implications, and define operating processes.
You’ll have the opportunity to lead the cross functional implementation of initiatives, technologies, and campaigns together with clients and their agencies. In this role, you will support the development of playbooks, standards, governance, and processes to help develop client capabilities. You will play the role of agile coach or “marketing scrum master” to develop and implement test & learn programs for clients.
Leveraging your expertise, you’ll help to advance McKinsey’s overall knowledge base by contributing to and expanding our diagnostic and assessment toolkit and approach. You will need to develop new frameworks, approaches and techniques in addition to building on existing ones. You’ll operate as part of a wider firm community, supporting the development of both the digital marketing operations team as well as greater understanding of marketing technology, data driven marketing, and marketing analytics in the consulting population.
- University degree
- 7 - 12 years of experience executing and/or leading digital marketing programs for digital agencies or client marketing organizations, with a strong focus on customer acquisition, digital media, cross channel campaign management, personalization, data management, and digital analytics
- Deep understanding of how to use digital marketing channels, techniques, and operating models (e.g., org, processes, capabilities, client/agency engagement)
- Ability to plan, lead, and execute campaigns and programs across digital media (including programmatic), search, email, marketing automation, content marketing, personalization, social media, and mobile
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing, advertising technology ecosystem, and the digital agency landscape
- Experience with digital analytics techniques and technologies (e.g., Omniture, attribution platforms, marketing data marts) and using ad tech and marketing tech platforms ( (e.g., ad server, tag management, search bid management, DMP, DSP, web analytics, attribution, social media management)
- Ability to think quickly and critically on a broad range of digital marketing topics across various verticals. Data-driven thinker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders and C-level executives
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
- Willingness to travel
- High Tech