Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You'll join our South America design studio in Sao Paulo as part of Digital McKinsey. Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on modernizing the marketing organizations of leading clients to develop best in class digital marketing and personalization capabilities. You will help clients accelerate customer acquisition and customer value in new and exciting ways leveraging digital channels, data, analytics, marketing technology, and agile marketing operating models.
You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm. You’ll work with colleagues from across the firm to help our clients launch agile marketing and personalization programs at scale, enabled by data and technology. You’ll have the opportunity to plug into exciting large scale marketing and digital transformations.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
What You'll Do
You will provide a distinctive level of subject matter expertise on how to develop and deliver digital marketing strategies that accelerate customer acquisition and customer value.
You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with consulting teams to conduct assessments of client capabilities and performance, playing a significant role in team problem solving through the findings and insights from diagnostics and assessments.
You will contribute to defining the implications to the client operating model, new roles and org implications, and operating processes. You will also contribute to the strategies and solutions for marketing technology.
Leveraging your expertise, you’ll help to advance McKinsey’s overall knowledge base by contributing to and expanding our diagnostic and assessment toolkit and approach. You will develop new frameworks, approaches and techniques in addition to building on existing ones.
- 5-10 years of experience executing and/or leading at-scale performance marketing programs for digital agencies or client marketing organizations
- Strong focus on customer acquisition – managing performance marketing channels (e.g., Search, Programmatic, Social, Affiliate, Email, conversion rate optimization, etc.)
- And/or CLM (e.g., managing customer data, segmentation, and driving personalization of owned channels, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem, with hands on experience with bid managers, DMP’s and DSP’s, leveraging 1st and 3rd party to data to drive marketing impact
- Experience with marketing analytics and attribution
- Data-driven thinker
- Comfortable working with business, marketing and IT stakeholders
- Ability to think quickly and critically on a broad range of digital marketing topics across various verticals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders and C-level executives
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
- Willingness to travel
- Prior experience in management consulting preferred
- Marketing & Sales
- High Tech