Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Creditas?
Creditas was born from the passion to reduce interest rates in Brazil. Our mission makes us pride and motivates us.
We belive that technology is the key to innovation in the credit market. Our online platform uses open source technology and we adhere to methodologies such as scrum, design sprints, squads, and agile development. But our people are our biggest asset.
Interesting challenges, opportunities for growth and learning abound for team members who take owernship and generate results.If this resonates with you, come and build your story with us.
About the Technology Team
Creditas is a Technology company. Our Engineering team develops solutions to help consumers in the loan application process. You will have the opportunity to develop high quality code and to work in multi-disciplinary high-performance teams.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical and operational expertise for guidance that allows the teams to perform well. You should be comfortable learning, evaluating, developing and deploying new technologies, and should be able to thrive in an agile, production-facing, resilient environment.
We believe by Oct 2017 we will no longer have an "Ops" team and all DevOps people will join development teams, developing product features and occasional ops taks.The ideal candidate is really passionate about development (with good object oriented programming skills) and Linux environment.
We expect you to have experience in most of the following
* Linux knowledge
* Cloud environment (AWS)
* ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana)
* Object Oriented Programming
* Software Development
Bonus points for
* Database skills (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift)
* Big Data environment (Amazon EMR, Hadoop, Spark)
* We value individual effort and team players
* We expect a high standard of excellence from everyone on the team
* We thrive in a relaxed and therefore extremely productive environment
* We want to be happy at work as well as in our personal lives
* We seek growth both as individuals and as professionals
* We constantly share knowledge whether related or unrelated to our individual responsibilities
* We love to get out of our comfort zones
* We support and contribute to the engineering community
* We celebrate our victories
* We love what we do!
What We Offer
* Competitive compensation package
* Health and dental plans
* Gym plan
* English classes in-company
* Annual budget to spend on your professional development (books, courses, events)
* Daily fresh fruit
* You can wear shorts to work!
* Shower, changing room and bike parking
* Transportation allowance or parking
* Meal allowance
* Life insurance