Descrição da Vaga
DevOps Tools Advisor
Porto Alegre, Brazil
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as a DevOps Tools Advisor on our DevOps Tools team in Porto Alegre, Brazil .
The ability to drive human progress through technology relies on robust and reliable IT infrastructure – and that's what our IT Infrastructure team provides to our customers. We're a team of experts optimizing the performance and integrity of IT infrastructure and ensuring consistency and synchronization across all infrastructure components. Alongside supporting new and existing applications, we work with other IT groups and business units to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
Monitors and maintains applications and restores services for end users. Analyzes software and hardware problems and coordinates workable solutions. Performs system software upgrades including planning and scheduling, coordination and deploying. Ensures availability and performance of systems and application environments through proactive as well as reactive analysis and maintenance.
* Manages, resolves and documents issues and events related to system and environment availability.
* Monitors and measures performance characteristics of applications.
* Performs routine maintenance.
* Communicates with all stakeholders (customers, development teams, end users, etc.) to address system issues.
* Proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
* Learns new applications, Dell-specific technologies, system behavior and business processes as they relates to customer needs.
- Applies a broad knowledge of application programming and design to analyze and isolate issues.
- Thorough understanding of client/server and cloud networks.
- Advanced ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
- Advanced understanding of how technology decisions relate to business needs.
- Undergraduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Experience with DevOps tools and toolchains.
- Experience with Microsoft TFS administration.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Program/project management experience.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can help us resolve complex infrastructure problems, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: NA .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.