Descrição da Vaga
Amazon.com.br is looking for a smart and driven Devices Supply Chain Manager to join our team in Brazil. The Devices Supply Chain Manager is a Coordinator role and will have end-to-end ownership on supply chain processes related to ordering, importing and distributing Amazon Devices. In this role, you will be responsible for assuring that our customers and retail partners in Brazil always have Amazon Devices available to buy through the most effective logistic processes by:
* Owning the strategy for ordering, importing and distributing Amazon Devices and driving business efficiency, improving margin and customer experience for the Amazon Devices segment.
* Finding new options for importing Amazon Devices evaluating tax, transportation and lead-time efficiency.
* Evaluating options for Amazon Devices national distribution analyzing cost effectiveness and service level to Amazon retail partners.
* On instock management side, analyzing and driving actions to improve availability, lead-time, fill rate and forecast accuracy for Amazon Devices.
* On demand generation side, managing retail partners sell-in, sell-out and inventory levels to drive efficiency and alert channel manager of business threats and opportunities.
The position is based in Amazon Brazil Headquarters in São Paulo, closely working with local and international operations and business teams.
The successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, with a record of strong project delivery and relationship management, deep analytical acumen, with experience generating and managing forecasts, reports and analyses. The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a fast-paced, highly demanding and often ambiguous environment. Since this position involves working with multiple stakeholders, we need someone with strong relationship management, ownership, and bias for action to get things done.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.
* Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics or related field.
* Fluency in Portuguese and English.
* Highly analytical individual, flexible, action and results oriented, self-starting and comfortable with databases and tools.
* Experience with international supply chain/importation challenges, preferably in retail.
* Strong business judgment with a track record of successful relationship management on top-level organizations.
* Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
* Tenacity to drive business independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up like environment is essential for success.
* Experience with national retail distribution, preferably in consumer electronics.
* Knows how to extract and analyze data through SQL or other database queries.