Descrição da Vaga
Cardiology is one of the four growth pillars of Philips. To accelerate our growth ambition of doubling our business by 2020, we are currently looking for a professional with DevOps skills for our Cardiology Informatics (CI) business. You will be working in a cross-functional international team and be involved in continuous improvement and continuous integration of our products and processes.
- Shortens software development cycles and feedback loops through rapid release by providing related orchestration/automation (strategy, tools and support)
- Provides necessary tools (e.g. Source control, CI/CD) for the development process. Develops build and deployment automation scripts
- Designs, tests, and deploys the infrastructure for the software product
- Collaborates with engineering to manage code releases
- Supports troubleshooting during production operations (typically tier 3)
- Develops methods and approaches for DevOps. Influences and educates units involved in the software development life cycle, focusing on design, test, and deployment from a DevOps perspective.
We are looking for
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Informatics or other relevant science
- 3-5 years of total industry experience with at least 2 years of related experience in a medical device or other regulated industry is preferred
- Fluent in English; speaking, reading and writing.
- Proactive, independent, target oriented and self-motivated
- Solid experience working within multi-national product development lifecycles
- Excellent at working closely with UX designers, software architects, developers and testers using agile processes and tools
- Passion for automation
- Infrastructure knowledge: networking and OS setup (Windows)
- Advanced scripting skills (powershell or bash)
- Infrastructure as code mindset
- Containers (Docker)
- Containers orchestration (Kubernetes or Swarm)
- Cloud infrastructure automation
- Linux knowledge
- ESXi hypervisor (or other VM hypervisor)
- Jenkins (or other CI/CD tool)
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative international environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
You will be working at the heart of one of the growth areas within Philips.
Many opportunities to learn and grow, using an extensive set of tools and support from our business.
A workplace geared to support new development methods.
An enthusiastic and fast growing team that works closely together and collaborates globally.
The opportunity is also open to PCD professionals!
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status. Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.