Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 168236
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
What do you think about being part of an innovative, dynamic and collaborative development environment, building a state-of-the-art platform together with a team of experts from around the world?
The SAP Vora team has the mission to design and develop a massively scalable, multi-tenant and extremely fast data management engine and we are looking for developers to bring their talents to join us at the best company to work for in Brazil!
Discover SAP HANA Vora: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbqyRUTqOcI
Know more about SAP Labs Latin America: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayOCKpq3r6Y
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* As a development intern of the SAP Vora team you will focus on design, coding and quality assurance of specific product features
* You will carry out research and development activities in the areas of Big Data Management, In Memory and Cloud, working with cutting-edge technologies in these fields
* You will be in close touch with the best minds in the industry
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Currently Studying Computer Science or Computer Engineering – ideally not more than one year to graduate
* Advanced or fluent English
* Very good programming skills, knowledge of algorithms, data structures, space and run-time complexity (Big-O notation).
* Any programming language is accepted
* Willingness to take ownership, drive new developments, and work creatively on challenging and groundbreaking tasks in accordance with the highest technical standards, plus a high level of commitment, team-spirit, flexibility, and initiative.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Database, Developer, Intern, SAP, ERP, Technology, Entry Level