Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 128697
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
What do you think about being part of an innovative, dynamic and collaborative development environment, building a state-of-the-art platform together with a team of experts from around the world?
The SAP HANA Vora team has the mission to design and develop a massively scalable, multi-tenant and extremely fast data management engine and we are looking for developers to bring their talents to join us at the #1 IT Company to work for in Brazil!
Discover SAP HANA Vora: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbqyRUTqOcI
Know more about SAP Labs Latin America: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayOCKpq3r6Y
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* As a developer of the SAP HANA Vora team you will focus on design, coding and quality assurance of specific product features
* You will carry out research and development activities in the areas of Big Data Management, In Memory and Cloud, working with cutting-edge technologies in these fields
* You will be in close touch with customers and stakeholders of the new product, enabling them to use it
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Degree in Computer Science or related fields
* Advanced or fluent English
* High interest in big data scenarios and modern data warehouse and data management technologies
* Very good programming skills, knowledge of algorithms, data structures, space and run-time complexity (Big-O notation).
* C/C++ or Go are a plus, but any programming language is accepted
* Willingness to take ownership, drive new developments, and work creatively on challenging and groundbreaking tasks in accordance with the highest technical standards, plus a high level of commitment, team-spirit, flexibility, and initiative.
Nice to have
* Experience with databases and SQL
* Knowledge in design patterns and object oriented and functional programming
* Experience with state of the art development tools (Git, Gerrit, Bugzilla, CMake, Maven, Docker)
* Understanding of one or more of the following areas: Hadoop (HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Yarn, Flume, Storm), Spark, Kafka, ActiveMQ
* Knowledge of parallel, distributed algorithms
Your work experience should mirror the required and preferred skills mentioned.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Developer, SAP, ERP, Computer Science, Cloud, Technology