Descrição da Vaga
What do you think about being part of an innovative, dynamic and collaborative development environment, building a state-of-the-art platform together with a team of experts from around the world?
The SAP HANA Vora team has the mission to design and develop a massively scalable, multi-tenant and extremely fast data management engine and we are looking for developers to bring their talents to join us at the #1 IT Company to work for in Brazil!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- As a developer of the SAP HANA Vora team you will focus on design, coding and quality assurance of specific product features
- You will carry out research and development activities in the areas of Big Data Management, In Memory and Cloud, working with cutting-edge technologies in these fields
- You will be in close touch with customers and stakeholders of the new product, enabling them to use it
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Advanced or fluent English
- High interest in big data scenarios and modern data warehouse and data management technologies
- Programming skills with a passion to build quality applications. Java, Scala or C/C++ are preferred, but any programming language knowledge is accepted
- Willingness to take ownership, drive new developments, and work creatively on challenging and groundbreaking tasks in accordance with the highest technical standards, plus a high level of commitment, team-spirit, flexibility, and initiative.
Nice to have
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Knowledge in design patterns and object oriented and functional programming
- Experience with state of the art development tools (Git, Gerrit, Bugzilla, CMake, Maven, Docker)
- Understanding of one or more of the following areas: Hadoop (HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Yarn, Flume, Storm), Spark, Kafka, ActiveMQ
- Knowledge of parallel, distributed algorithms
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Your work experience should mirror the required and preferred skills mentioned.
Job Segment: Developer, SAP, ERP, Computer Science, Cloud, Technology