Descrição da Vaga
We're a Legal Tech startup based in São Paulo
We're backed by 500 Startups, Valor Capital, Redpoint e-ventures and some other amazing angel investors
We're targeting Banks, E-commerce, Retail Stores, Tech Companies and Law Firms
Our current stack & mindset
- Amazon AWS (EC2, Lambda, API Gateway)
- Highly scalable architecture
Some things that we are flirting with
- NoSQL & Graph Databases
- More AWS services
* Understand and participate in the product development
* Suggest, discuss and implement new strategies to increase deliverability, scalability, and availability.
* Work closely with developers to understand how to best improve the dev ops processes.
* Create and maintain high-quality infrastructure
We expect you to be
* experienced (3+ years) working with Dev Ops methodologies in the cloud
* comfortable with our stack and know your way around AWS main services
* proactive (in fact, super proactive)
* constantly learning
* interested in transforming technical concepts into something non-technical people will understand
* aware that being confident doesn't mean knowing all the answers
* able to give constructive criticism about the work of others, and also gladly accept constructive feedback about yours
We are turning legal services market upside down in Brazil and we're looking for talented people to join us in this challenge. This is a huge market characterized by high bureaucracy, manual procedures, high costs and a nasty reputation. We want to change this, helping companies to lower their expenses with lawsuits with solutions such as data analytics, document assembly and automation of back office routines.
As a dev ops engineer, you will work on a small, versatile and passionate team, tackling new problems as we continue to push our technology forward. You will architect, implement, test, and maintain the infrastructure to support the software solutions that solve legal problems. You will have the opportunity to build mission-critical structures that enables us to achieve our goal of transforming legal services in Brazil.
We want someone responsible for growing a technical culture of excellence, obsessed by quality and fast moving. We believe that it's very important to all the team to understand the product, to study the market and to be always aware of where the company is going to, so that every member of the team can help us moving forward to delight our customers and be the very best in legal services.
Basically, you'll help us building the next generation of Legal Technology.
Why you should join
- This is not a "do what we say" job. We are really open to your ideas
- We are building our tool together. You are invited to join us in literally ALL discussions about the product
- We are a small and talented team. Both in technical and business perspective
- We value transparency, fast feedback and self-improvement
- We embrace diversity. You will find people with lots of different backgrounds and ideas. It's an awesome environment for personal growth
- We are very informal but never rude
- We are located in one of the most vibrant coworking spaces in the city, surrounded by great people and other amazing startups
- Free beer, coffee and snacks
- Flexible hours - yes, you can work remotely when you need to. But we really enjoy having everybody together
A vaga aceita trabalho remoto?