Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 177078
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Proof of Concept Factory (PoC Factory) is searching for a Design Intern based in São Leopoldo, Brazil.
Design Intern will work in Proof of Concept Factory team to provide build and delivery service for customers POC on SAP solutions. This position will perform a key role in the build of prototypes inside of POC Factory, is responsible for design in tools such as BUILD of SAP's products as Cloud based solutions.
This person will collaborate with internal team to facilitate the delivery of SAP proof of concept for our customers.
* Work with developers, technical experts and sales support team to build and deliver proof of concepts.
* Be active part in phases of build and design with customers.
* Work with globally distributed team and will contribute to the innovative technology strategy and roadmap.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Knowledge and proficiency in SAP Design’s portfolio (Design Thinking, SAP BUILD, SAP Fiori)
- Facilitate customer innovation journey through design thinking workshops and demos of latest design products (SAP BUILD and Design Thinking)
- Enable regional resources on SAP Design portfolio
- Evangelize and foster the local design community on SAP Design tools and methodologies (partners, agencies, startups, etc)
- Support the mission of the SAP Proof of concept Factory, working closely with representatives from other teams (sales, presales, CoEs etc)
- No previous work experience required
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Student (f/m) - preferred field(s) of study: Computer Science, engineering or similar.
- High level of reading skill / comprehension
- High level of communication
- Desirable knowledgeable on SAP Build or any design language for prototypes.
- Excellent Portuguese and English communication and language skills.
- Desirable Spanish
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Engineer, Computer Science, SAP, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering