Descrição da Vaga
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Technology at ADP. It's the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you can combine technical skills and business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges. You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what's possible in our industry.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it - for our clients and colleagues around the world.
ADP Labs. Located in Porto Alegre/Brazil, provides software development and infrastructure for world-wide ADP products, working with large scale initiatives across multiple geographies, including Brazil, United States and India. As an internationally distributed software development team, we are hiring:
Software Developer III
This senior software developer provides ongoing 3rd Tier support, technical assistance and consultation to the applicable ES business (SBS/MAS/NAS/Enterprise) client base, ADP associates, and third party consultants regarding product capabilities and product problems utilizing technical expertise, product training and knowledge of applicable business (payroll, HR, Benefits, EnterpriseTime, Talent ), networks, programming and relational database concepts.
* Diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves functional and technical related product problems for very complex, customized and high profile clients.
* Works closely with various groups to troubleshoot and resolve issues including -- Technical Services, Implementation, Region Support, Corporate IT, Development organizations, Network Engineering, Application Management, Exchange, Operations and client/management groups.
* Manage Ticket database ensuring issues and client contacts are accurately documented. Develops knowledgebase documentation, product knowledge and problem resolution.
* Manages support efforts with other associates and groups within ADP.
* Creates reports and recommendations for the Development organization to clearly document product issues and resolutions.
* Provides information gained through troubleshooting client issues with Development to positively influence product architecture.
* Programming: Competent to work on the most complex programming assignments independently
* Analysis / Design: Responsible for analysis of systems with a focus on technical internal and some external specifications, coding, testing and documentation.
* Technical / Project Leadership: Sometimes provides guidance to and assists in training less experienced Software Development Engineers. Provides occasional technical, functional and process guidance. May act as a project leader for a small project team of 2-3 people.
* Contact (Internal & External): Interacts with project team members and other developmental and user groups, with occasional exposure to senior management levels. The interaction is with both local and geographically distributed teams.
* Communication Skills: Medium to high capacity to interact with other teams. Advanced/Fluent English skills
* Behavioral Competencies: Good team player. Demonstrates alignment with the organization's values and success factors.
* Desired Technical Skills: Java Spring, Node.js, Mongo, Neo4j, Kafka, Nginx, Haproxy, Splunk, Jenkins, Marathon, Mesosphere, Datadog, and AWS
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.