Descrição da Vaga
Derivatives Structurer – FICC product development and structuring for Corporates and Public Sector in Brazil.
* Focus on innovation. Development of new products and tax, legal, accounting solutions for clients
* Support Product Managers to ensure adequate processes, systems, and compliance with relevant regulations
* Lead tactical initiatives produce effective process gains
* Close interaction with local Sales, Trading, LMT, Other product teams and control functions in Brazil and NY.
* Work with key partners within Markets (Equities, Securities Services, Commodities, EMCT), as well as TTS, CMO, CIB to combine efforts and make the most of the full suite of Citi solutions capabilities
* Monitor local and international markets to identify opportunities presented by new laws, regulations and client needs to develop new products and structures, or enhance existing products.
Qualification/ Skills/ Behaviors
- Fluency in English and Portuguese is required
- Technical background, coding and data analysis skills are a plus
- Creative, inquisitive thinker
- Exhibits an ability to manage complex projects efficiently
- Self-starter able to work with minimum supervision in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Communicates clearly and confidently to express views and opinions both verbally and in written communication
- Develops relationships with clients, traders, colleagues outside of own product, competitors, research, etc.
- Works easily and effectively with others across multiple project and executive level teams
- Remains calm and resourceful in stressful situations
- Works to embody Citi’s Leadership Standards and demonstrate the highest levels of integrity and work ethic
- LATAM-BRA-SP-São Paulo
- Período integral
Grau de Instrução
- Emprego Diurno
Status do Funcionário