Descrição da Vaga
Demo Engineer - Brazil - PCD
Essa vaga è exclusiva para candidatos com deficiência (PCD). Temos uma posição em aberto para a vaga de Demo Engineer, que requer as seguintes habilidades gerais descritas abaixo, em inglês. Se você estiver interessado nessa posição e preencher os requisitos preliminares, por favor, aplique para esta vaga.
This Position is exclusive for candidates with disability (PCD). We have an open position for a Demo Engineer which demands the following general skills listed below. If you are interested in this position and fit the preliminary requirements, please submit your application to Salesforce.
The Demo Engineer is responsible for scaling up the technical aptitude of the demo engineering team and acting as a technical liaison between the team and the Sales Engineers. To achieve this, the lead demo engineer will build expertise on all Salesforce products and leverage their technical and interpersonal skills to effectively manage the demo builds.
* Oversee proof of concept demonstration builds for web and mobile applications.
* Work with Sales Engineers and Sales Executives to define realistic deliverables and deadlines
* Hands-on contribution on assists / projects when needed
* Manage project queues and allocate appropriate resources
* Technical liaison between multiple parties involved (Sales Engineers/Demo Engineers/DE management)
* Build expertise on all Salesforce products and equip the team on the same
* Identify emerging technologies, facilitate training and knowledge sharing among the team
* Architect and oversee special assignments
* Prioritize projects, ensure delivery and quality within timelines
* Assist demo engineering management in hiring and developing top technical talent in the region
* Conduct self with the highest ethical standards and within the policies of the organization
* Lead initiatives on technology and personal development
* 2-5 years of IT experience.
* English proficiency
* Great knowledge and understanding of Salesforce applications and the force.com platform
* SFDC Certifications a big plus
* Sales Engineering experience with proven performance a big plus
* Application architecture experience
* Process and efficiency oriented
* Analytical decision makingExemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
* Good understanding of web and mobile applications
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.