Descrição da Vaga
This position is responsible for develop and implement a management
information framework for supporting business segments and country clusters
(including process for data gathering, analysis, reporting) which allows for
deep and superior understanding of the business performance in an accurate and
timely manner. Delivering financial analysis that enhances decision making and
providing the view regarding performance and opportunities that exist for
further investigation and/or improvements. Monitor and communicate key
financial risks to challenge the business areas and FP&A to seek improvements
and close gaps, holding the business intelligence and expected to act on it.
In addition, this professional will be expected to partner closely with A&F
team to ensure accuracy of financial statements and the preparation of the
Control Review Package, and FSS Leaders to seek opportunities to leverage
shared services. The person who takes on this role, will be required to
understand our legacy systems to develop a strong management information
system and standardize/optimize reports. This role requires financial,
management skills, business acumen, influencing and change management skills.
_Management Reporting and Decision Support _
* Demonstrate financial management skills to gather financial data, evaluate and analyze financial statements. Keeps pace with changing relevant regulations, standards, and business factors that may impact the group’s financial performance. Review existing reports across the business to optimize, standardize, define the new reports which will measure the new business segments performance (Crush, Origination, Grain & Ports, AMG, Commercial)
* Ensure timely and accurate financial and management reporting and analysis of business performance (KPIs, Metrics) Partner with group/business FP&A for reporting and data needs, explaining/measuring business performance and with frequency
* Partner with FSS to identify opportunities to leverage the use of shared services for execution
* Propose optimization of management reporting across the business group in the region.
* Understand legacy systems and develop a strong management information system/process
* Identify and communicate financial risks, through analysis, and giving visibility/solutions for the organizations leaders. Examples of risks include (but are not limited to) counterparty risk, inventory turnover/valuation, customer profitability, exchange rate exposure, hedge risks, cross border risks, transfer pricing risks, asset impairment etc
* Hold self and others accountable for delivering results, and leads in the continuous improvement of management reporting across teams and regions.
* Champions efforts to ensure controls and compliance measures are in place for all reported financial information
* Partner with FP&A, A&F, and FSS teams to prepare corporate budgeting and monitoring, including control of expenses
* Respond to adhoc requests from FP&A, enterprise, and business
_Change and Talent Leadership, through Process Optimization and Technology
driven decision making _
* Capable of initiating change, empowering team and driving results.
* Identify talent and champion development opportunities reflective of the business needs.
* Bring the outside in and seek to operate at the top of the profession
* Collaborate with other Finance & Business leaders
* Partner with FP&A and A&F operations to help team through change by identifying and implementation process simplification, standardization and improvement while proactively pursuing shared services optimization.
* Provides thought leadership on technology needs for financial reporting. Skilled at leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making.
_Business Partnership _
* Provide ongoing financial expertise and information to the leadership team and other business teams. Work closely with the Accounting and Finance team and the FP&A team, to achieve the finance objectives. Provide leadership and partner with other functional teams to establish the ongoing development of financial/management reporting that support the business decisions and strategic goals.(i.e. travel and purchasing card)
*Essential Functions/Requirements *
* Ability to travel internationally.
Education, Experience, Skills
_Required Qualifications _
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
* Management experience
* Broad/diverse commercial knowledge with understanding of how all areas come together and operate as a business.
* Ability to communicate and influence and build trust across multiple stakeholder groups
* Highly effective people and change leadership skills
* Demonstrated flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity.
* Experience leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making.
* Strong accounting and control experience with very good technical knowledge
* Ability to travel up to 20%, primarily in Latin America
* English proficiency
* Spanish and/or Portuguese proficiency
_Preferred Qualifications _
* Professional accounting designation
* Knowledge of agriculture business
* JDE experience
* SAP experience
* Experience in market-to-market businesses
* Demonstrated ability for continuous improvement
Cargo: Finanças / Contabilidade