Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 149388
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Key Responsabilities & Tasks
The Senior Architect focusing on Business and Industry…
* Acts as a senior advisor to the customer with a broad Application-, LoB- or Industry-focus, covering the entire company of a customer end-to-end.
* Understands the as-is situation and goals of a customer for a broad area holistically (e.g. industry, LoB), can translate it into an appropriate business-driven IT-roadmap and design (processes, applications, systems) based on SAP’s offerings, with a clear focus on customer success.
* Operationalizes the customers’ business strategies, identifies relevant components, approaches, input required, etc. to derive the best possible solution for the customer combining public and private cloud as well as OnPremise scenarios. Is challenging existing solutions/ approaches/ concepts, to generate a state-of-the-art and future-ready outcome.
* Takes a step back if required and re-defines the concept to come to the best solution (agility in solution design)
* Clarifies existing expectations from various stakeholders with the customer; creates a path to solution which integrates diverse points of views and which serves as a starting point for future business. Collaborates with customer / SAP team for the best possible implementation.
* Drives knowledge management and innovation activities based on this experience with customers. Documents successful approaches, tools etc. and makes them available to colleagues at SAP.
* Collaborates and co-innovates with the respective development teams
Specifically, the Senior Architect focusing on Industry …
* Designs the interaction of business (processes) and IT in the enterprise for maximum outcome, covering industry, corporate functions / LoB, as well as the impact for organizations and processes.
* Defines the strategic, conceptual and organizational boundaries for the design of the SAP-centric IT landscape.
* Develops and executes Innovation Roadmaps for customers, designs business processes with the customer and feeds them into the IT implementation.
* Stays abreast with newest developments driving the Digital Transformation as well as the top business trends; uses this knowledge to drive the SAP innovation story with customer engagements.
Specifically, the Principal Architect focusing on Cloud and large Transformation Projects….
* Owns customer success for SAP cloud in helping her/his assigned customers to achieve business value faster through technology
* Serves as a trusted advisor and ensures towards our customers a ONE SAP messaging through close collaboration and partnership with P&I and GCO
* Supports our customers in integrating SAP’s Cloud solutions into their overall Enterprise Architecture
* Influences SAP’s customers to maximize their investment into SAP solutions and effectively increasing cloud adoption
* Contributes to and has a vision for project- & program set-ups, ensures SAP technologies are leveraged and key artifacts & associated Governance is in place to keep programs on track and to avoid SAP product related escalations
* Troubleshoots key customer issues and demonstrates ability to drive to successful resolution
* Acts based on experience in project delivery and domain knowledge in SAP’s solution, platform, and integration concepts
* Advises and mentors diverse teams, which include customer, partner and SAP resources
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Architecture, Bank, Banking, ERP, Developer, Engineering, Finance, Technology