Descrição da Vaga
This spot is reserved for people with disabilities
Loggi is connecting all of Brazil by reinventing logistics through technology and creating a brand new express delivery experience for customers.
Through a software-first approach, we have built a logistics network that generates economy, efficiency, and reliance. Our technology connects offices, restaurants, and e-commerce services to various transportation agents who work with agility in the Brazilian traffic, and who offer support to individuals who need to deliver products on a daily basis. All of this while also generating a positive impact on the lives of all the drivers registered on our platform.
As Database Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, acquiring, and generating prospects, focusing on the quality of the contacts and fit to the service in order to assist the Sales team bring potential new clients in (to achieve our ambitious growth targets). We are looking for an analytical profile capable of managing the DBM team and Salesforce projects, as well as generating leads for all products and cities by designing strategies to control the clients' life cycles through workflows, thus automating processes.
We are permanently committed to diversity. Because we believe different people think differently, we always welcome diverse solutions and new ways of making entrepreneurship happen. This commitment is universal: regardless of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, or disabilities, you can find your place here at Loggi.
- Have strategic and business-oriented vision;
- Be obsessed with details and organization;
- Have highly analytical vision;
- Be proactive and hands-on, and enjoy teamwork;
- Have previous experience with Salesforce;
- Have "owner's attitude" (leading projects and people);
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Have experience with Excel and Power Point, Salesforce and SQL.
Your main activities will be:
- Forecasting and clustering demand of prospects per city, team, and vertical;
- Discovering new segments; understanding the needs of the Growth team with regards to quality and the profile of the contacts generated;
- Understanding the sales funnel, as well as the processes that involve the purchase journey;
- Managing Salesforce projects;
- Ensuring the projects' delivery's SLA;
- Creating and optimizing e-mail campaigns throuth the Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool.
We will love it if you:
- Have more than 5 years of experience in the function;
- Have a thirst for productivity and a passion for generating results;
- Have knowledge of BI tools.
- We are a Brazilian technology startup;
- We have already received several rounds of investment;
- We have extensive experience with large scale projects;
- We love our work! We are positive and enthusiastic about doing it exceptionally;
- We nourish a culture of balance between our personal and professional lives.
Apply for this post! :)