Descrição da Vaga
Loggi, a well-funded Brazilian startup, is looking for a Database Marketing Manager to support the outstanding growth of the company.
Loggi is an urban logistics company bringing instant delivery within anyone's reach. We use a massive network of independent couriers in Brazil to create a local logistics network that is fast and reliable. Nowadays we allow any business, restaurant or merchant to send packages and documents, providing a delivery so fast and seamless it almost seems like magic. As our company grows exponentially our Marketing team needs a brilliant Performance Marketing Manager that will help us get to the next level. We want you to bring considerable skill and experience to our Marketing department, but also humility and a team-player attitude.
As Database Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, acquiring and generating prospects, focusing on the quality of the contacts and fit to the service in order to assist the sales team bringing new potential clients to achieve our ambitious growth targets. We are looking for an analytical profile capable of managing the DBM team, Salesforce projects, generate leads for all products and cities by designing strategies to control the client's life cycle through workflows, automating processes.
We believe different people think differently, which leads us to diverse solutions and new ways of making it happen. We are committed with diversity in multiple ways: race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion and disability. Join the transformation!
- Strategic and business vision
- Obsessed with details and organization
- High analytical vision
- Proactive, hands on and enjoys teamwork
- Previous experience with Salesforce
- Attitude of owner, likes to lead projects and people
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Excel and Power Point, Salesforce and SQL
Your main activities will be:
- Forecast and cluster demand of propects per city, team and vertical
- Discover new segments, understand the needs of the Growth team with quality and profile of the contacts generated
- Understand the sales funnel, as well as the processes that involve the purchase journey
- Manage Salesforce projects
- Ensure the projects delivery SLA
- Create and optimize e-mail campaigns throuth Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool.
We'll love it if you:
- Has more than 5 years of experience in the function;
- Thirst for productivity and passion for generating results;
- Has knowledge in BI tools.
- A Brazilian technology startup;
- We have already received several rounds of investment;
- We have experience in large scale projects;
- We love our work: we are positive and enthusiastic about doing exceptional work;
- We have a culture of balance between professional and personal life, without massacre, without disorganization.
Apply on this post! :)