Descrição da Vaga
Data scientists at TFG push the boundaries of game analytics, combining domain knowledge, economic reasoning and statistical skills to provide valuable output to several areas, such as game design and marketing.
- Produce analyses based on complex, multidimensional data on gaming behavior that help improve our games in a meaningful way
- Proactively engage in projects to continually improve the performance of the analytics team
- Develop predictive modelling and machine learning solutions to improve key game metrics and player experience
- Translate business needs to technical requirements and A/B tests, and work with game development teams to ensure proper information tracking
- Identify potential business opportunities within the scope of data science and develop strategies to extract value from those opportunities
- An undergraduate or (preferably) graduate degree in a quantitative field, e.g. engineering, statistics, and computer science
- A strong understanding of statistical modelling
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience with Hive/SQL, scripting languages such as R and Python, and machine learning algorithms is desired, though not required.
- Experience is valued, but we hire for potential – our goal is to create an environment in which outstanding people can work together to create the absolute best games.