Descrição da Vaga
Loggi is connecting all of Brazil by reinventing logistics through technology and creating a brand new express delivery experience for customers.
Through a software-first approach, we have built a logistics network that generates economy, efficiency, and reliance. Our technology connects offices, restaurants, and e-commerce services to various transportation agents who work with agility in the Brazilian traffic, and who offer support to individuals who need to deliver products on a daily basis. All of this while also generating a positive impact on the lives of all the drivers registered on our platform.
We are permanently committed to diversity. Because we believe different people think differently, we always welcome diverse solutions and new ways of making entrepreneurship happen. This commitment is universal: regardless of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, or disabilities, you can find your place here at Loggi.
- Have a good grasp of the various Statistical Models, Machine Learning and Discrete Optimization concepts;
- Have exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills;
- Have real world experience designing and implementing algorithms to tackle hard problems;
- Be a team player: we have no rockstars. We do, however, foster a culture of collaboration and sharing;
- Have the ability to communicate complex concepts effectively – both verbally and in writing.
- A fun, laid-back environment in a fast paced startup;
- Feedback and brainstorming directly with the founders;
- No bureaucracy, no bull****;
- Competitive compensation based on your experience;
- If from abroad: full assistance in the immigration/moving process;
- Choice of tools;
- We will gift to you a technical updating conference of your choosing, after completing one year as a Logger.
Our Current Stack:
- Mixed fleet of AWS and other dedicated server hosting providers;
- Docker for distributing services;
- PostgreSQL for relational storage;
- InfluxDB and Redshift for metrics;
- And a bunch of other stuff (let's not spoil the surprise!).
Apply for this post!
We'll get back to you in no more than 72 hours.
PS: Applicants from anywhere are very welcome. However, this is an on-site position. We will be happy to help with immigration issues for the right candidates.