Descrição da Vaga
Loggi, a well-funded Brazilian startup, is looking for a developer with Machine Learning experience. Loggi is an urban logistics company bringing instant delivery within anyone's reach, offering state-of-the-art dispatching, routing, pricing, real-time tracking and billing. Founded in São Paulo, Brazil, Loggi uses the massive network of motor couriers to form a logistics network that is fast and reliable. Our web/mobile platform and API offer unmatched convenience, reliability, reach and timely delivery through a user friendly interface, real customer support, and fully legalized couriers - at a better price vs alternatives.
Doing real time logistics isn't easy. We need to balance supply vs demand regionally, reducing allocation and pickup time. You will help us improve our fleet efficiency by digging through a huge mountain of historical and real-time generated data, and help our motor couriers better positioning. Each improvement on those results play a significant role in our success, and make same day delivery more accessible to a broader audience. At Loggi you will be working with our engineers to architect, deploy, develop and tune our ML stack.
- Have a good grasp of the various Statistical Models, Machine Learning and Discrete Optimization concepts
- Have exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Have real world experience designing and implementing algorithms to tackle a hard problem
- Are a team player: we have no rock stars. We do, however foster a culture of collaboration and sharing
- Have the ability to communicate complex concepts effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Fun, laid-back environment in a fast paced startup
- Feedback and brainstorming directly with the founders
- No bureaucracy, no bull****
- Competitive compensation based on your experience
- If from abroad: full assistance in the immigration/moving process
- Choice of tools
- We will gift to you a technical updating conference of your choosing, after completing one year as a Logger
Our Current Stack
- Mixed fleet of AWS and other dedicated server hosting providers
- Docker for distributing services
- PostgreSQL for relational storage
- Citus for logging and OLAP loads
- InfluxDB and Redshift for metrics
- And a bunch of other stuff, let's not spoil the surprise
Apply to this post!
We'll get back to you in no more than 72 hours.
PS: Applicants from anywhere are very welcome, however, this is an on-site position. We're happy to help with immigration issues for the right candidate.