Descrição da Vaga
- Knowledge of the business model and client consumer cycle.
- Identify enhancement opportunities in the production cycle.
- Analyzing the opportunity to associate public data sources.
- Aid in ad-hoc analysis for business insights.
- Understanding usability pain points
- Understand, guide and define the actionable output and required decision support to be obtained from a model
- Explicit and mathematize working hypothesis to either validate or reject through modelling
- Define follow-through and decisions to be made upon findings from models
- Analyze data sources for completeness of data semantics and gaps
- Develop the process to assess information quality and process to be fed into a mathematical model
- Define the appropriate modelling strategy
- Tune / calibrate / train the model for the required accuracy / generality tradeoff
- Extract actionable output from model
- Analyze, interpret and present output
- Build required analytical pipelines
- Circle back to a refined problem definition to keep improving performance and actionability related to business strategy and capabilities
- R - Shiny, Lattice or ggplot2, dplyr, r markdown, parallel or data.table, forecast
- Python - NumPy, Pandas, Jupyter, Scipy, sckit-learn, Matplotlib / Seaborn / Plotly / etc.,
- Spark / MLLib desirable
- SQL, NoSQL
- TensorFlow, Theano, other deep learning
- English Intermediate/Advanced