Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
We are seeking a razor-sharp BI Data Engineer with experience in programming language and big data platforms & frameworks to help us build a state of the art business intelligence stack.
- Use big data tools and frameworks to develop an ETL environment
- Be responsible for creating a robust and scalable infrastructure that allows the Data Science team to create their own ETLs and pipelines;
- Help scale our Data Warehouse to accommodate AMARO’s fast growth rate;
- Research and develop new methods, tools and technologies to create a highly functional state of the art BI stack;
- Interact with Engineering team and other teams to understand AMARO’s growth model and the best tech stack to support this expansion.
- Previous experience in Data Engineering / Development teams in eCommerce or internet companies is required;
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages (preferably Python);
- Previous experience with technologies such as (or similar to): MySql, SQL Server, Redshift, BigQuery, Hadoop, ElasticSearch and NoSQL databases, Airflow, LogStash, Embulk, Spark, Kafka, Flume, AWS Services (EC2, Lambda, Kinesis, S3, etc);
- Experience with Git, API RESTful and CI (Continuous Integration);
- Advanced SQL;
- Experience with infrastructure of Microservices for Data Products is a plus;
- Previous experience handling data from Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Adjust and marketing attribution tools is a plus;
- Education: Engineering, Computational Science, Physics, Mathematics;
- Level of English: Fluent.
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and proactive;
- Intellectually curious and capable of learning, developing and implementing new technologies on it’s own;
- Highly analytical and quantitative;
- Passion for data and learning new things.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.