Descrição da Vaga
Loggi is connecting all of Brazil by reinventing logistics through technology and creating a brand new express delivery experience for customers.
Through a software-first approach, we have built a logistics network that generates economy, efficiency, and reliance. Our technology connects offices, restaurants, and e-commerce services to various transportation agents who work with agility in the Brazilian traffic, and who offer support to individuals who need to deliver products on a daily basis. All of this while also generating a positive impact on the lives of all the drivers registered on our platform.
We are permanently committed to diversity. Because we believe different people think differently, we always welcome diverse solutions and new ways of making entrepreneurship happen. This commitment is universal: regardless of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, or disabilities, you can find your place here at Loggi.
What you will do:
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks/systems such as Druid, Hive, Presto, ClickHouse, Spark;
- Build tools that will monitor our data/metrics pipeline's health and alert if something is astray;
- Collaborate with other engineers, Product Managers and stakeholders to make sure the data/metrics being collected is correct according to the business scenario;
- Leverage best practices in logging and metrics collection across all sub-systems of the platform;
- Keep concise, clear, and intelligible documentation of the systems you own.
Who you are:
- You know how to work with high volume heterogeneous data, preferably with distributed systems such as Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, BigTable;
- You have strong experience with data modeling / access / storage techniques;
- You have strong analytical and diagnostic skills;
- You have strong scripting skills - python, perl, shell, etc.
- Freedom to think and explore;
- A fun, laid-back environment in a fast paced startup;
- Feedback and brainstorming directly with the founders. No bureaucracy, no bull****;
- Competitive compensation based on your experience;
- Choice of tools;
- Score 10.5 out of 12 on Joel’s test;
- We will gift to you a technical updating conference of your choosing, after your first anniversary as a Logger.
Apply for this post!
PS: Applicants from anywhere are very welcome. However, this is an on-site position and you must be legally allowed to work in Brazil.