Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Creditas?
Creditas was born from the passion to reduce interest rates in Brazil. Our mission makes us pride and motivates us.
We belive that technology is the key to innovation in the credit market. Our online platform uses open source technology and we adhere to methodologies such as scrum, design sprints, squads, and agile development. But our people are our biggest asset.
Interesting challenges, opportunities for growth and learning abound for team members who take owernship and generate results.If this resonates with you, come and build your story with us.
About the Technology Team
Creditas is a Technology company. Our Engineering team develops solutions to help consumers in the loan application process. You will have the opportunity to develop high quality code and to work in multi-disciplinary high-performance teams.
Responsible for modeling scalable, readable and available data structures for our internal systems, analytics and data science teams. You will participate in a squad focused on creating state-of- the-art data architecture to 1) give access to quality data to the data science team for model creation, and 2) serve as a source for the analytics team to create and track business metrics.
We expect you to have experience in most of the following
* Hadoop and Spark
* Programming languages (preferably Python or Scala)
* SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL and Redshift)
* Snowplow (as a bonus)
* Tableau or Pentaho (as a bonus)
* We value individual effort and team players
* We expect a high standard of excellence from everyone on the team
* We thrive in a relaxed and therefore extremely productive environment
* We want to be happy at work as well as in our personal lives
* We seek growth both as individuals and as professionals
* We constantly share knowledge whether related or unrelated to our individual responsibilities
* We love to get out of our comfort zones
* We support and contribute to the engineering community
* We celebrate our victories
* We love what we do!
What We Offer
* Competitive compensation package
* Health and dental plans
* Gym plan
* English classes in-company
* Annual budget to spend on your professional development (books, courses, events)
* Daily fresh fruit
* You can wear shorts to work!
* Shower, changing room and bike parking
* Transportation allowance or parking
* Meal allowance
* Life insurance