Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
We are seeking a razor-sharp BI Data Engineer with experience in SQL, ETL, Data Warehouse modeling and programming to help us build a state of the art Business Intelligence stack.
- Work with several teams to guarantee data collection from different data sources;
- Build and improve the ETL/ELT programming languages (preferably Python) & Big Data tools/frameworks;
- Improve monitoring and alerting capabilities to ensure data quality;
- Build and expand our Data Warehouse & Data Lake;
- Optimize performance of data models
- Research and develop new methods, tools, and technologies to create a highly functional state of the art BI stack;
- 2-5 years of previous experience with Business Intelligence in e-commerce or internet companies is required;
- Previous experience with technologies such as (or similar to) MySql, SQL Server, Redshift, BigQuery, Airflow, LogStash, AWS Services (EC2, Lambda, Kinesis, S3, etc), Git, API RESTful and CI (Continuous Integration).
- Education: Engineering, Computational Science, Physics, Mathematics, Economics;
- Level of English: Fluent/Advanced;
- Level of SQL: Advanced;
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages (preferably Python);
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and proactive;Intellectually curious and capable of learning, develop and implement new technologies on it’s own;
- Highly analytical and quantitative;
- Hard working;
- Passion for data and learning new things
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.