Descrição da Vaga
Data Analyst, LATAM
Criteo ([CRTO](https://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=crto)), the leader in commerce marketing, is building the highest performing and open commerce marketing ecosystem to drive profits and sales for retailers and brands. 2,700 Criteo team members partner with 16,000 customers and thousands of publishers across the globe to deliver performance at scale by connecting shoppers to the things they need and love. Designed for commerce, Criteo Commerce Marketing Ecosystem sees over 50 billion in annual commerce sales data. For more information, please visit [[www.criteo.com](http://www.criteo.com)](http://www.criteo.com/).
Why work for us?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
- 100% premium coverage of Healthcare Plan. When apples aren’t enough
- Competitive compensation. Be fancy
- Career advancement with global mobility opportunities. A little bit of “Je ne sais quoi”
- Vacation policy. Because your mom misses you
- Happy hour, snacks, arcade/game rooms. Eat. Drink. Be merry
- *Travel & reimbursement options. *Until jetpacks are a thing
- 401(k) fully vested matching. Basically free $
A Senior Data Analyst on the Data Science & Analytics (AX) team is a key player in understanding every aspect of Criteo’s complex business. This role interfaces across the organization to answer challenging analytical questions related to the performance of Criteo’s marketing solutions. The person occupying this position will have an exceptionally broad view of every aspect of Criteo’s business with a regional focus on Latin America (SAM – Spanish America). The scope involves both technically rigorous work, including the use leading-edge data analysis technologies, and daily interaction with other cross-functional business units as well as external clients.
Criteo’s high-growth business model brings both opportunities and challenges. This position involves dealing with a considerable amount of complex, real-world data and requires a candidate who is comfortable thinking of new and innovative ways to analyze data and solve problems. The ideal candidate can function with minimal oversight and has a strong ability to learn new concepts quickly. With the potential to move to a leadership role at some point in the near future, candidates for this position should demonstrate the capacity for such skills and commit to developing these skills further.
What will you be doing?
- Create, maintain and own regular reports in support of LATAM Account Strategy and Sales teams
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses as appropriate, including in-depth, data-driven reviews of Criteo’s performance for specific clients
- Determine opportunities for automation using Tableau, R, Python, Pentaho, Kettle or any other technologies
- Maintain deep knowledge of Criteo products, technologies, and position in the marketplace
- Develop understanding of Criteo buying methods, including direct and programmatic (real-time bidding) relationships
- Analyze revenue, margin, CTR, conversion rates and other financial metrics related to Criteo clients
- Test and analyze new Criteo products and improvements to core Criteo technology
- Present results as appropriate throughout the organization and to Criteo clients
- Create and deliver client-facing analysis, including calls and in-person presentations
- Manage controlled AB tests from design, to execution, to analysis and presentation of results
What do we NEED?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, etc.)
- Minimum 3-6 years full-time, industry-relevant work experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of SQL and Excel
- Conceptual and practical understanding of relational databases and data architecture/governance principles
- Conceptual and practical understanding of statistics and real-world application of statistical concepts in a testing environment
- Basic understanding of internet advertising technology (tagging, cookies, trafficking)Understanding of digital marketing concepts (CPC, CTR, ROAS, etc.)
- Background in any of the following a plus: Tableau, Vertica, Hive/Hadopp, SQL, SSRS, R, Python, Pentaho
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision.
- Ability to present results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to present and defend complex analysis both internally and externally
- Must have the combination of technical skills, passion for learning, and an outgoing personality able to deal with strong characters in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in English and Spanish a must
- Fluent in Portuguese a plus
Criteo, the global leader in scalable personalized retargeting solutions, is growing their U.S. Operation and looking for aggressive and motivated professionals with varying levels of experience to be an integral part of our continued success.
For more information, please visit
Criteo is an equal opportunity employer.