Descrição da Vaga
Escale is a rapidly growing customer acquisition company located in São Paulo, Brazil. Founded in 2013 by two American entrepreneurs in their apartment in Vila Madalena, Escale today boasts more than 500 employees.
We use data and technology to deliver more intelligent and optimized buying experiences to consumers. We manage the end-to-end sales funnel for big brands in industries such as telecom, healthcare and education with a simple thesis: the best sales strategy is to deliver an amazing buying experience to end users.
With recent investments from top VCs such as Kaszek Ventures, Global Founders Capital and Redpoint e.Ventures, we are expanding our engineering and data teams to develop a world class customer acquisition platform.
We dream big and constantly focus on the customer, knowing that what we do today are the building blocks for the greater future. We have a highly diverse culture and intend to keep it that way, respecting everyone regardless of their age, sex, skin color, country of origin, sexual orientation or experience level. We put deep understanding of agile values, above specific processes and methodologies. We make decisions based on data and are highly results oriented. Our culture resembles a sport team more than a family, where trust and respect are earned by winning hard battles together.
You're a master of your craft and a relentless problem solver. You think critically and question everything, seeking deep understanding of concepts and business problems. You are transparent and a tireless truth teller, sharing information in an efficient and constructive way to improve the environment around you. You're an outlier, you do and achieve things that most people find hard or even impossible. You're humble and a solid team contributor, knowing not to put your personal interests above the team's and that every interaction is a learning opportunity.
- Discovering new opportunities in growth and business optimization through analysis and modeling
- Behavior and engagement hypotheses propositions, defining experiments to test these hypotheses
- Create customer segmentations and creating strategies in how to interact with them
- Performance analysis by channel to identify, evaluate and prioritize opportunities
- Conducting several web analytics analyses generating insights and making decisions in products, optimizations and tests
Desired Skills and Expertise
- A degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering
- Advanced English
- Advanced experience with SQL and at least one programming language (Python, R)
- Practical knowledge in Statistics, A/B test modeling, hypothesis testing
- Skills in translating business problems in structured analysis and data into insights
- Autonomy to solve hard challenges
- Fun atmosphere
- Public transportation and meal allowance
- Health and dental insurance
- Gym allowance
- Home office
- Partnership with SESC
- Free beer every day
- Cake on Wednesdays
- Competitive salary package
- Working with top minds in the industry
- Out of state relocation assistance
- Choose your own setup (OS, laptop, monitor, etc)