Descrição da Vaga
- Código da vaga WD200684
- Tipo da vaga Efetivo
- data de abertura 13/03/2019 14:00
- Área Supply Chain & Logistics
- Localização Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro
- Escolaridade necessária Higher Education Complete (Brazil)
- Suporte na realocação No
Suas Responsabilidades :
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
* Acting as the market´s point of contact for transactional customs and trade compliance issues;
* Providing subject matter expertise on a transactional basis, including but not limited to correct tariff codes, rates, applicable duty reduction benefits (ex-tariff and others), NVEs etc.;
* Driving local execution of regional and global governance structures and processes to improve compliance, efficiency and facilitate growth;
* Working side-by-side with the Import and Export team and their interactions with brokers and authorities;
* Working closely to Global Tax, especially the Trade Compliance´s Regional Centre of Excellence (CoE) Director based in Brazil and different teams from the Trade Compliance Services centrally offered;
* Overseeing the proper application of the global Trade Compliance Policy by GSK Brazil;
* Acting with the quantification of risks, tax calculations and identification of tax saving opportunities;
* Locally managing Special Customs Regimes and other duty saving opportunities (where applicable, with the eventual assistance of the Trade Compliance organization and external advisors);
* Ensuring local adhesion to global and regional customs and trade compliance approach and embedding support to key stakeholder groups (e.g. Supply Chain, Global Tax, Finance, Commercial, different Business Units, etc.);
* Ensuring execution of mitigation actions of identified gaps;
* Respond to transactional Authority Requests and provide local operational support on non-transactional Requests, including audits, assessments and customs holds;
* Remaining abreast of changes to legislation and the like which has potential to impact the business;
* Managing engagements with external advisors of customs and trade compliance solutions/opinions, checking for internal processes changes, aligning ways of working with internal stakeholders and ensuring proper transactional execution of such solutions;
* Structuring and performing internal post-entry audits based on samples and check whether transactions are being executed by brokers according to instructions received (global, regional and local guidance);
* Assisting Import and Export teams with the management of brokers performance and relationship;
* Facilitating internal Customs Mediation and Broker Management Audits, assisting with the implementation of CAPAs resolution plan and embedding central customs and trade compliance requirements in local SOPs;
* Facilitating the consolidation and sharing of data with different local, regional and global stakeholders;
* Advocating before internal stakeholders that Customs and Trade Compliance rules and regulations are met locally in accordance to the Brazilian legislation and across all GSK business units.
This role has been created to support GSK Brazil´s import and export operations within the Supply Chain organization and will be responsible for ensuring delivery and execution of GSK´s customs and trade compliance strategy in Brazil (for all business units).
The job holder will mainly support the Brazilian business with risk mitigating; managing potential exposures and contingencies; reporting regulation changes and the impact to GSK; interacting with different Supply Chain structures and Global Tax, specially the Trade Compliance organization both regional and globally; and executing the customs and trade compliance strategy locally.
This role will assist on the execution of Brazilian operations under practices and guidelines that effectively manage and avoid risk, maximize opportunity and enable governance as it relates to customs and trade compliance. This will involve intermediating conversations with advisors (both internal and external) and providing technical insight and clarity across all areas of customs and trade compliance (customs valuation, tariff classification, origin determination, special regimes, applicable rates etc.).
Por que VOCÊ? Suas Qualificações:
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
* Broad knowledge of technical Customs Duty and Trade Compliance issues/opportunities and solid understanding of Indirect Taxes compliance requirements faced by a multinational manufacturing & distribution business with a complex supply chain, as per Brazilian law;
* Solid experience with customs duty and trade compliance, interpreting role of customs tax advisor;
* Solid knowledge of the Brazilian tax system, Receita Federal regulations and customs tax jurisprudence;
* Ability to implement effective Customs Duty and Trade Compliance solutions;
* Ability to effectively communicate requirements and scope when engaging with external advisors, and to sensitively and pragmatically reach settlement in disputes with Customs Authorities in Brazil;
* Ability to communicate complex technical issues at senior levels (VP/SVP) to furnish stakeholders with the information needed to reach an informed decision;
* Familiarity in transiting between operations and advisory worlds;
* Hands-on and able to engage with a wide variety of levels within the organization;
* Negotiation and mediation skills will also be required;
* Influencing ability is also required, within and outside the Supply Chain structure;
* Portuguese as native language and advanced or fluent English;
* Intermediate knowledge of Office tools (PPT, Excel, Word).
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus:
* Previous experience within logistics procedures;
* Basic understanding of Spanish and willingness to improve;
* Experience working persuasively and effectively in a matrixed environment;
If you feel this is your next career move, please apply up to 25/03/2019!
Por que GSK? :
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products, including Sensodyne, CataflamPro, Trimedal, ENO and Sonrisal.
In over 150 countries and 300 years of history, our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies to bring differentiated high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
As a GSK Employee, you will put our values and expectations at the heart of everything you do. You will have the courage to make decisions, taking the accountability for them, guided by our strategy, priorities and values of patient focus, respect for people, integrity and transparency.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by ensuring your development meet changing business needs. You will also enjoy to be part of a diverse team, getting inspired by our teamwork, our healthy and inclusive environment and specially by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com.
informações para contato
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Aviso Importante aos parceiros e consultorias:
A GSK não autoriza o uso dos dados desse site, sem que essa parceria seja firmada em contrato através da área de compras e RH. A obtenção de autorização prévia por escrito é uma condição a qualquer acordo (verbal ou escrita) entre a consultoria e a GSK. Na ausência de autorização por escrito as ações desenvolvidas pela consultorias ou parceiros devem ser considerada como tendo sido realizada sem o consentimento ou acordo contratual da GSK, isentando-a como responsável por quaisquer ações.