Descrição da Vaga
- Responsable for mapping Foreign Trade process, creation of a streamlined Standard Operating Procedure for Classification, Imports, Exports, Record-keeping, Customs Valuation, Broker Monitoring, Expense Check, Origin Determination, Sample shipments, etc.
- Train the Foreign Trade team for each of those processes, provide cross-functional trainings, centralize customs inquiries.
- Responsable for preparing monthly Foreign Trade newsletter. Monitor Foreign Trade team in the compliance with the defined procedure. Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Foreign Trade, International Affairs, Law
- Previous experience in Foreign Trade operations
- Knowledge in customs operation
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Desirable Six-Sigma or Lean certifications
- Analytical skills