Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver partner support around the globe and we're looking for a Program Manager for our Social Response Team to lead our most sensitive support initiatives into Uber's account security, social media, and accessibility customer service teams. You'll be responsible for developing and executing on strategies to improve performance and productivity, as well as set goals to track success, all while consistently meeting customer expectations.
The Program Manager for our Social Response Team will focus on the areas which include designing and running experiments on channel / policies, optimizing routing, changing agent performance plans, working with product teams in early product development, etc. You have excellent program management skills, problem-solving prowess, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information to seek buy-in.
What You'll Do
- Develop deep subject matter expertise in social servicing and use this position to review and optimize process, performance, tools, and resources
- Design, implement, and prioritize experiments in areas that need improvement, including saved replies, support logic and policies
- Develop, maintain, and QA content for Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to ensure that the voice, tone, and brand of support is consistent and effective
- Represent our lines of business and the team's interests/needs to the Community Operations organization, including escalating resource needs to leadership and helping to prioritize alongside other teams
- Push process and volume down to Business Process Outsourcing partners (BPOs) and lower tiers of support by incubating process within the Centers of Excellences (COEs), Uber's contact centers, and standardizing policy to point of near-automation
- Work closely with product teams to identify areas of service opportunities and design considerations to proactively manage this risk
- Develop support program for new products / features alongside Product Support teams
- Develop and implement a plan for international support, including staffing, training, process and translation/localization
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience
- Ability to investigate and get the data required to make quick and effective decisions
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- Create and optimize support processes; willing and able to lead others utilizing those processes
- Exceptional communication and writing skills with attention to detail, grammar, brand tone, and voice
Bonus Points if
- Experience in service-industry, customer support, manufacturing or distribution in a high-volume and extremely fast-paced environment
- Experience in investigations and investigative case management tools
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies
- SQL proficiency
- High-growth operations or startup experience
About the Team
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver partner support around the globe.