Descrição da Vaga
e-Core é um dos melhores lugares para trabalhar no Brasil (TI e Telecom) desde 2008 de acordo com o relatório anual da GPTW. Estamos orgulhosos de nossa forte equipe global de colaboradores talentosos e comprometidos em oferecer um trabalho de alta qualidade. Com sede em Porto Alegre e escritórios em São Paulo e Nova York (EUA) , somos o principal parceiro Atlassian da LATAM. Atualmente em expansão para o mercado norte-americano.
We are looking for a Sales professional who is really tuned to our customers in São Paulo . This Customer Success Manager manages the customer experience across our customer base, meeting agreed retention and usage targets. The CSM is responsible for understanding the "health" of our customers, ensuring they grow. Below we have more details:
What you will do:
- Drive adoption of Atlassian products within assigned accounts through continuous increase in value leading to renewal and potential for new business;
- Work with the Pre-sales, Project and Sales Reps to facilitate a seamless Customer onboarding process, ensuring a smooth 'go live' and introduction for the Customer from the outset;
- Design Customer Experience programmes aligned with Atlassian philosophy and products capability whilst ensuring tailored to our Customers' business objectives and strategy so that the programme provides continued value to the Customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth;
- Work with customer on renewals, proactively identifying and prioritising resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe;
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals;
- Create and contribute to 'Thought Leadership' content and proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice;
- Anticipate Customers' requirements and possible challenges - make our customers more successful!
- Promote the Company's services (enhancements/updates /new initiatives/maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the Accounts;
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them;
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the e-Core team and culture.
Knowledge and Experience that we seek:
- Ability to understand customer requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success, designing a CX programme to meet them and ongoing plan to increase value over time;
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive/track consistent engagement process. Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Extremely well-organized and apt with analytical skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor;
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts regarding ALM, ITSM, DevOps and others.
Venha fazer parte do nosso time!!!