Descrição da Vaga
e-Core is one of the best places to work in Brazil since 2008 according to GPTW's annual report and we are proud of our strong global team of smart and talented individuals committed to delivering high-quality work. Based in Porto Alegre and with offices in São Paulo (BR), Florida (US) and New York (US), we are the main Atlassian Partner in Brazil and a solid reference in exports to the North American market .
Now we are looking for a Sales professional who is really tuned to our customers in São Paulo . This Customer Sucess Manager manages the customer experience across our customer base, meeting agreed retention and usage targets. The CSM is responsible for understanding the "health" of our customers, ensuring they grow. Below we have more details:
What you will do
- Drive adoption of Atlassian products within assigned accounts through continuous increase in value leading to renewal and potential for new business;
- Work with the Pre-sales, Project and Sales Reps to facilitate a seamless Customer onboarding process, ensuring a smooth 'go live' and introduction for the Customer from the outset;
- Work with customers to design their Customer Experience programmes aligned with Atlassian philosophy and product capability whilst ensuring tailored to our Customers' business objectives and strategy so that the programme provides continued value to the Customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth;
- Work with customer on renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe;
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals;
- Create and contribute to 'Thought Leadership' content and proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice;
- Anticipate Customers' requirements and possible challenges - make our customers more successful!
- Promote the Company's services (enhancements/updates /new initiatives/maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the Accounts;
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them;
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the e-Core team and culture.
Knowledge and Experience that we seek
- Ability to understand customer requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success, designing a CX programme to meet them and ongoing plan to increase value over time;
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive/track consistent engagement process. Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Extremely well-organized and apt with analytical skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor;
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts regarding ALM, ITSM, DevOps and others.