Descrição da Vaga
Customer Success Intern
Location: São Paulo (Brazil)
This is your time to shine! Salesforce is now hiring interns to work on our Customer Success Group. Develop your technology and consulting skills and build your career with Salesforce!
Futureforce is Salesforce's global university recruiting program dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating next generation talent.
Intern Customer Success
This unique program will give you exposure across the region and allow you to work alongside the Customer Success Group (CSG) in a truly cooperative culture where you will have many opportunities to impact and learn from colleagues all over Brazil – all while having fun and developing your career.
What you will be doing?
* You will work alongside with Portfolio Success Manager across the CSG team.
* You will be guided through the trainings you need to improve your knowledge on Salesforce Platform
* You will build up your consulting skills and work on real life customer and internal projects
* You will work on cross-functional business projects with other regional teams
* You will learn to solve business problems and add business value
* You will have opportunities to learn from key executives in the organisation
* You will develop an understanding of Salesforce, our positioning as a market-leader in the industry
* You will participate in extensive training and mentoring. With our strong coaching culture, we aim to develop you into a world-class professional.
Who are we looking for?
- You are studying to graduate in Business Information Management, Computer Science, Business, Management or equivalent
- You are fluent in Portuguese and has advanced knowledge in English
- You are ambitious, proactive and flexible
- You have technical affinity
- You are a strong communicator and team player
- You have exceptional organisational skills and have the ability to prioritise
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to use own initiative
- You are a results driven person interested in being a part of a fast-paced tech environment
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
http://salesforce.org/" target="blank">Salesforce.org is based on a simple idea: leverage Salesforce's technology, people, and resources to help improve communities around the world. We call this integrated philanthropic approach the 1-1-1 model because it started with a commitment to leverage 1% of Salesforce's technology, people, and resources to improve communities around the world. By encouraging and enabling companies to adopt the 1-1-1 model, http://salesforce.org/" target="blank">Salesforce.org is helping to spark a worldwide corporate giving revolution.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.