Descrição da Vaga
Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
As a Customer Solutions Engineer, you will develop innovative, cutting-edge solutions to the business issues faced by the world’s largest advertisers and agencies who use the Google Marketing Platform suite of products. You will partner with sales teams and use your deep product knowledge, communication skills, desire to solve complex problems, passion for scale and big data, and business acumen to develop solutions. Your solutions will take many forms, from prototypes and demos to education.
You will be aware of the unique business challenges faced by our customers, and you will be given the opportunity to develop solutions to these challenges. Working across the entire organization, you will have the chance to leverage your wide-ranging experience and skill-set to find the optimum solution for the problems at hand.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Manage technical relationships with clients.
- Work to identify business opportunities leveraging display and performance solutions for designated clients.
- Collect requirements, provide guidance and offer best practices for applying ad products and technologies to achieve clients’ business goals (e.g. leveraging APIs, cloud platforms and Data Management Platform (DMP) systems).
- Propose, design and implement complex, customized, cross-product solutions with clients (from engineers to marketing professionals) in your assigned portfolio. Leverage Google’s cloud infrastructure and big data analytics systems to achieve your goals.
- Be responsible for end-to-end implementations and escalations handled by other teams.
* BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, XML, etc. Experience coding in Java, Python or PHP. Experience with databases and constructing SQL queries.
* Experience working in a customer-facing role such as sales engineering, consultancy or related function.
* Ability to speak and write in Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
* Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or MBA degree.
* Experience with SQL, Linux, and cloud/distributed computing platforms (Hadoop, App Engine, etc.).
* Experience in one or more of the following areas: program management or software product development; web analytics, online advertising or data science.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to analyze and use data in order to provide actionable recommendations.
* Excellent communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical and executive audiences.