Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Customer Service Specialist
A Customer Service Specialist is responsible for guaranteeing the best level of service for the Customer, minimizing T&W; costs but also helping the Customer and Sales to grow Sell In, Sell Out, product availability, which impacts positively Mondelez business.
- Own the end to E2E leading communication with other areas to guarantee high level of service;
- Develop Root Cause analysis of Fill Rate, influency other areas to increase performance.
- Serve as Mondelez point of contact owning interaction with the Customer Replenishment team;
- Lead multifunctional meetings in order to keep Customer Supply Chain healty;
- Weekly meetings on Customer's Head Officce to solve daily opportunities;
- Partnership with sales, back office, merchandising and trade marketing teams to guarantee the flow of information regarding new register of items, promotions on PDV, right volume to stores;
- Responsible for increasing level of service and Instock for the customer in order to maximize its sellout;
- Partnership with transports tower to maximize deliveries on time and with no issues;
- Order management, be responsable for manager E2E flow, avoiding service level impacts;
- Suggest new ways of work with the Customer to minimize costs and deliver productivity;
- Responsible for improving customer key parameters for good levels of inventory: Safety Stocks, combat phantom inventory, Short and Long Term Forecast.
- Serve as point of contact for the International Customer Team, sharing best practices in Brazil for WM Retail and C&C; formats, and capturing and applying best pratices from other countries;
- Support in Collaboration Managment of WM C&C;
- Support the leadership of the area, being a focal point, and replacing when necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Administration, Logistic, Economy, Engineering, Accounting
- English: Intermediate- Advanced
- Ability to evaluate different supply chain scenarios / trade-offs
- Order cycle Management
- Excel: advanced
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills, analytical skills
- Project personal maturity and tact to effectively work with cross-functional team members to deal with conflicting priorities
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!