Descrição da Vaga
What You'll Do
* -Write processes and procedures for customized support services.
* -Ensure proper delivery and sales of product and service solutions.
* -Identify need for and assist with creation of customer training.
* -Act as "business driver" to improve customer's and Cisco's internal operations.
* -Understand customer's internal business functions and culture.
* -Manage customer facing projects and internal advanced service improvements.
* -Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer's internal management.
* -Act as single point of contact for operational issues.
* -Coordinate technical issues and customer needs.
* -Represent customer needs to Cisco post-sales support teams and applicable organizations.
* -Travel to quarterly customer site visits to present operational issues/activity, customer satisfaction and gap analysis to customer and internal Cisco personnel.
* -Provide customers with updates on "hot" or escalated issues.
* -Coordinate and conduct weekly conference calls to provide status reports to customer.
* -Create and present quarterly reports to customers with analysis of customer's support needs.
Who You'll Work With
The services area seeks a Customer Operations Analyst to work with designated mission-critical customers in Latin America, such as Service Providers and Large Enterprise Companies, ensuring they receive premium-level service.
Be part of the Servivces Team at Cisco. In this position you will be the liaison between the customer and Cisco Technical Support, you will track everyone and everything that touches the service process, driving improvements and ensuring excellence at every phase. With significant exposure both internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in this stimulating role.
Who You Are
* -4-6 years Customer Service experience
* -Minimum 3 years experience with Microsoft Office (experience with at least 3 of these: Excel, PPT, Outlook, Word)
* -Project Management experience or Business Experience
* - Proficiency in Spanish and English idioms
* -Ability to work as a team member in a cross-functional matrix environment.
* -Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* -Ability to type
* -Knowledge of vertical market business trends and concepts.
* -Strong project management skills.
* -Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
* -Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
* -Strong understanding of Cisco's internal business functions.
* -Understanding of Cisco's sales cycle.
* -Understanding of pertinent software applications used for reporting and researching.
* -Ability to use PC/phone/pager for frequent communication.
* -Strong technical gap analysis skills and customer sat and customer service gap analysis skills.
* -Ability to apply knowledge and formulate customer recommendations.
* -Understanding of Cisco product and solutions.
* -CCNA or equivalent technical/networking knowledge
* -Minimal daily supervision required. (This position normally receives no instructions on routine work and only general instructions on new assignments or initiatives).
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.