Descrição da Vaga
Have you participated in or led OSS presales engagements or complex delivery projects as a Solution Architect? Do you understand the Customer Experience Management domain and our capabilities and vision in this area? Do you have experience of creating compelling customer relevant proposals marrying Ericsson and third-party products and services and helping position those solutions to C-level? Can you lead a cross-functional team to successfully deliver a complex solution? Do you have experience creating processes / assets and fostering a culture of reuse to drive efficiencies and best practice across sales and delivery?
What does a Solution Architect (SA) at Ericsson mainly do?
In this role you will take an analytical view of customer requirements (business and technical) and engage with the account team to support pre-sales activities. With such engagements you will need to maintain an open mind about the best way to achieve the customer requirements through a mix of Ericsson product where possible, and through existing or new partnerships to create something that is compelling and competitive. In these engagements you will be part of, and often lead, a large team of local and global resources to scope the solution (including service design).
You will perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations and strategically engage with CxO level using a strategic, business focused, solution sales approach. As a SA you are placed at the center of activities, entailing a high level of interaction within Regional Teams, with Product Units, Systems Integration teams as well as Technical, Marketing and Business Development teams.
Expectations of a Solution Architect?
- Good understanding and experience of what is happening in the telecommunications market and how that is impacting the strategic drivers of our customers
- Several years as a Consultant / Solution Architect with good knowledge of Services Delivery and Sales processes. Experience of working on complex solutions during sales and delivery with senior stakeholders (C-Level) contact.
- Experience of formally performing taking the Lead Role (CSR) for Ericsson during sales and/or deliverable (preferably both)
- Good understanding and experience of the Customer Experience Management and Analytics area
- Good knowledge and experience of Ericsson’s and market products and services offerings in this space including EEA (Ericsson Expert Analytics), and of 3PPs that could enhance our value proposition.
- Some knowledge of the OSS/BSS domain in general, typical systems within an operator and Ericsson’s portfolio of products and services
- Experience in all project stages, from presales activities to project closure.
- Experience as a Technical Lead in presales support (estimating and designing customer solutions)
- Abilities and experience dealing, negotiating and presenting to customer C-levels
- Ability to demonstrate strong experience from telecommunications operator environment (project deployment, implementation, integration, development of solutions)
- Strong leadership experience in delivery projects with examples of effective stakeholder management, scope control, risk management, best practice creation and reuse, and upsell support.
- Familiarity with Telecommunications networks (RAN, CORE) in 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- Familiarity with the Big Data technologies, analytical techniques and market trends around analytics, Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, and a Masters in Engineering and/or Business is a plus
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Support business development activities to understand customer strategic drivers and position Ericsson capabilities (products and services), alongside third parties to meet these and drive demonstrable value for the customer
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis, and be part of the Sales process
- Perform CSR role, leading a cross functional, cross organizational team of Solution Architects, SMEs and product managers to create a compelling solution
- Guide the core team on list of potential activities & solution options to refine the approach. Support with OPEX dimensioning and presales team readiness.
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions, providing costs estimations, hardware dimensioning, risk assessment, Solution Description, Statement of Work..etc
- Embrace and drive knowledge sharing, asset creation and reuse to ensure that we work efficiently and effectively across the team of Solution Architects in this space.
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Support the SSL management through regular reporting and governance
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Sales Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Presentation & Communication skills, ability to talk to C
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Market insight
- Financial Understanding
- Fluent English and Portuguese (mandatory)
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Experience from technical roles focusing on integration is a required experience for this role, e.g. experience from work as Integration engineer.
- Experience in Big Data, BI & Analytics frameworks (real time / Offline), Data Visualization, Data Modelling, if possible any along with certification. Past experience in two or more of the following - Platforms (- Cloudera, MapR, Greenplum, Oracle) is an extra # Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || 21092
Req ID: 221285
Job Segment: Solution Architect, Telecom, Telecommunications, Analytics, Architecture, Technology, Engineering, Management