Descrição da Vaga
Why is Customer Experience so important for us?
We set out to completely redefine the standard of the financial services industry in Brazil. We believe we must earn our customers' business and that it is not just possible but also our obligation to provide a great customer experience to all Nubank cardholders. This mindset is present in everything we do - from the way we design our processes to the tone we use in every customer interaction. We want to build a meaningful relationship with each one of our customers and therefore we believe this is one of our biggest competitive advantages.
What are some examples of problems or tasks a Customer Experience Analyst will work in?
- Provide support to our customers answering chats, emails and calls;
- Empower our customers by making sure they know our app’s features;
- Analyze customer's application data and documents submitted;
- Collect feedback and suggestions from customers and prospects;
- Triage and treat potential bugs and operational issues affecting customers;
- Track claims on our chargeback process;
- Call customers to confirm information needed on potential fraud cases;
- Reach out to late customers to explain payment plans;
What are we looking for?
Candidates with availability to work until 1am and occasionally on weekends. Please remember that we have a 24/7 operation and additional shifts may be needed.
Students or graduates from all course;
Portuguese speakers with a good understanding of English;
Passionate about Customer Service and technology;
Active user of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin);
Great people skills - good listener, enjoys engaging in discussions with people with different backgrounds and willing to go beyond and enchant customers
You will fit well if
- You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, results oriented teams;
- You are hungry and enjoy being constantly challenged to learn and do more;
- You embrace conflict of ideas and like to question the status quo;
- You learn fast and easily adapt to changing situations and priorities;
- You believe in building great products and doing great work
- Casual and international environment - you can wear jeans and sneakers to work and speak English everyday
- Cool office with a great location - we're accessible by bus and subway, very close to Paulista Avenue (with a rooftop garden and a dog!)
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and dental insurance (Assistência Médica e Odontológica)
- Meal allowance (Vale Refeição)
- Transportation voucher (Vale Transporte)
Diversity at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that more than 30% of Nubank is part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
Know more about Nubank at [https://nubank.com.br/sobre-nos](https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fnubank.com.br%2Fsobre-nos)