Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
This position can work anywhere in the Eastern Part of the US or Countries in Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, and all other countries in Latin America)
Provides focus with Dell technology for all service issues to our internal and external customers. Acts as Dell technology''s ambassador/liaison to the customer and as the customer''s representative within Dell technology. Applies technical expertise in order to resolve moderately complex customer issues by coordinating the technical support between the field and Customer Service managers. Interfaces with Senior Management, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and customers to resolve business, and technical issues on all products and services.
* Analyzes customer technical problems with respect to business, operational and financial areas of customer service and has responsibility for making decisions relating to these issues.
* Controls and directs internal resources in terms of setting time requirements and expectations.
* Coordinates activities with Account Personnel from Sales, System Engineering, TSG and Customer Service to ensure all customer needs are met.
* Acts as point of escalation for front line issues and concerns on specific problems relating to assigned region or country and is responsible for ensuring follow up and fault resolution.
* Coordinates all aspects of ongoing service issues, technical assistance and direction to customers regarding Dell technology products.
* Ensures suitable level of service personnel and activity during problem resolution at all locations.
* Prepares and presents key business issues to senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction.
* Identifies and facilitates the route of all technical queries and problem resolution from the customer / field to Corporate Technical Support and Engineering.
* Advises Dell technology senior management of any developments and action plans.
* Generates support plans to resolve complex service related problems.
* Integrates customer and Dell technology business requirements with technical requirements to determine best course of action when resolving customer issue.
* Enables sales by positioning solutions to protect Dell technology product image while identifying sales opportunities.
* Gather customer intelligence on sensitivities and expectations.
* Interfaces with customer on behalf of senior management via customer meetings and written communication.
* Responsible for acting as Dell technology CS Liaison for customer visits to the Executive Briefing Center.
* Travel to customer sites and Dell technology offices as required.
* Performs other duties as required.
* Will carry a pager and will likely be called upon during off-hours to become actively involved in resolving a customer issue.
* Dell technology Proven Professional Certificate.
* Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese highly desired
Education and Experience
Typically requires 8+ years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6+ years with a Master's degree; or 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.