Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Take ownership for driving best of breed customer experience.
* Provides feedback to agents and support staff to increase numbers of CSAT goals and productivity
* Understands and keeps up-to-date on current policies and procedures
* Responsible for end to end solutions for post-sales service to customers
* Identifies and communicates process gaps and trends with agents behavior
* Provides training/coaching about Policies and Procedures
* Executive Communication based on business needs
* Ensure agents received proper feedback in regards to service request worked and CSAT comments per week
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Be innovative and good judgment in resolving issues effecting customer satisfaction.
- Organization and problem solving skills.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Communication Skills for executive levels. (Oral and written)
- Command Skills
- Analytical thinking for process improvement.
* Drive for results with proved experience