Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next. **
What You'll Do
- Develop cross-platform digital communications marketing strategies that engage millions of users across the region
- Build and manage a team of developers whose job is to setup and deploy complex automated communications within ExactTarget and SendGrid, as well as proprietary tools
- Ensure email/SMS/Push Notification messaging is 100% accessible to everyone on both web and mobile
- Manage schedule of deployment to optimize user response and actively manage subscriber lists
- Generate, analyze, and interpret data for communications campaigns, including structuring experiments
- Work closely with our policy, communications, product, and business development teams for strategic campaigns
- Build structures, process, and guidance for local marketing teams operating in cities around the world
What You'll Need
- For this role you should have at least 3 years experience managing people
- launch email campaigns using a leading ESP such as ExactTarget, Responsys, CheetahMail, Campaign Monitor, or similar platform
- Experience creating and sending large-scale email campaigns
- Familiarity with CRM or some other form or database management
- Knowledge of SQL desired. Experience with A/B testing
- Ability to balance an attention to detail with swift execution
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A self-starting attitude-you're ready to seize opportunities to make an impact.
- Experience hiring for your team and growing the team's headcount is very desirable