Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
What you'll do
- Engage. Your job is to get our existing partners on the road by implementing and executing best practices and innovating to create new processes across the region
- Retain. You will also work to keep our existing partners on the platform by creating and implementing re-engagement and loyalty initiatives
- Educate. Help our partners learn how to use our system and get the most out of the Uber platform
- Strategy. Working with the Brazil Lead of Regional Driver Ops, you will shape your roadmap and decide which projects and areas of the engagement, retention, and education puzzle in LatAm the central team should focus on and set a bold timeline to reach those goals
- Product Improvement. Actively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver and rider experience and work closely with the HQ product teams to implement solutions
- Partner Relations. Manage driver development, identify & pursue problem areas for drivers, and negotiate with businesses to create new sources of partner value and loyalty
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber's growth in Brazil and do what it takes to get the job done
What you need
- Strong background of being a respected operational problem solver
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Very strong communication and organization skills
- SQL / HTML knowledge a plus, but not required
- Willingness to travel across LatAm when required
- Consulting, Accounting, or Banking background with numbers/excel driven decision instincts
- Tech enthusiast with product development and management experience
- Engineering background with dreams of applying similar process to people processes
- Corporate strategy background