Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver partner support around the globe and we're looking for a Lead for our Critical and Advances Support Program (CAST). The CAST Program is responsible for crafting, implementing, evaluating, and updating the policies and processes utilized by our customer service agents in support of our customers' most critical and visible issues.
Based in Brazil, the Latin America Critical and Advances Support Program Lead will be a leadership role, in which you'll grow and manage a team of top talent and be a thought leader in the Incident Response and Advanced Support space. You will be responsible for setting the strategic vision of the program and developing long-term goals of improving the team's operational capabilities. If you have experience in investigations management, a compelling desire to build on a large scale, love analyzing data and improving processes, and are a strategic and critical thinker then we would like to put you to work. This is your chance to roll up your sleeves and create something unique.
What You'll Do
- Lead the LatAm Incident Response, Advanced Customer Support, and Social Media Response Program teams responsible for continually evaluating and optimizing processes, policies, tools, and resources
- Work closely with other CAST Regional Leads across the company to develop overall company operational strategy
- Provide strategies, guidance, and mentorship in the arena of investigative process and sufficiency
- Represent the CAST team's interests/needs to the our internal stakeholders; working closely with our Ops, Security, Safety, Legal, Fraud, Insurance, and Communications teams
- Work cross-functionally with senior leaders across the business to ensure your support and resources are effective and relevant
- Coordinate responses to time sensitive, complex, and high profile incidents
What You´ll Need
- Bachelor's degree; MBA highly preferred
- Experience with investigative processes and planning across multiple incident types
- Executive presence and the ability to influence leaders across the organization
- Analytical mindset with the ability to present and execute on actionable, data driven findings
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a high-volume and extremely fast-paced environment
- Prior professional experience with optimization, processes, systematic organization, program/project management
- Performance management of large teams, creating and implementing policy, as well as stakeholder management and communications about high visibility and time sensitive issues
- Optimistic leadership: You have an enthusiastic attitude and are passionate about making magic for our Community. You view every support interaction as a chance to impact our riders and driver partners in a positive way
Bonus points if
- Experience in service-industry, customer support, manufacturing or distribution in a high-volume and extremely fast-paced environment
- Experience in investigations and investigative case management tools
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies is highly advantageous
- SQL proficiency
About the Team
At Uber, providing extraordinary customer support to riders
and driver partners is a core feature of our product experience. The Community Operations Team is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver support around the globe during our most critical incidents and accidents. Delivering this support isn't easy - it takes leaders who can understand Uber's operations, adapt to our constantly changing business, and help solve problems where no solution currently exists.